Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Another Egregious Biden Lie - About His First Wife's Death

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/04/social-media-posts-are-making-claims-about-biden-f/

Investigators found that alcohol didn’t play a role in the crash, according to a 2008 News Journal story. Dunn, who died in 1999, was not charged. But, the paper reported, Biden has suggested that Dunn was intoxicated when the crash occurred. 

"In 2007, Biden, then the vice presidential nominee, said that a "guy who allegedly … drank his lunch" drove the truck that collided with Neilia Biden’s car. A clip from 2001 showed Biden describing the incident and saying the driver "stopped to drink instead of drive.""

The newspaper also quoted Jerome Herlihy, then a Delaware Superior Court judge who was chief deputy attorney general and worked with crash investigators in 1972. 

"The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver, is incorrect," Herlihy said. "If it were some part of a cause of the accident, there would have been a charge, simply because if you’re driving under the influence and kill someone in the process — whether it’s the wife of a U.S. senator or anybody else — there’s going to be a charge."

According to the linked article, Biden met with the truck driver's family [Dunn] and he [Biden] accepted their word that Dunn had not been drinking at the time of the accident and he never raised the question again.

Bill

Dunn’s family disputed the characterization and a spokesman for Biden said in 2008 that Biden "fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false."

We haven’t found any instances since then of Biden suggesting that Dunn was drunk. 

17 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

According to the linked article, Biden met with the truck driver's family [Dunn] and he [Biden] accepted their word that Dunn had not been drinking at the time of the accident and he never raised the question again.

Bill

Dunn’s family disputed the characterization and a spokesman for Biden said in 2008 that Biden "fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false."

We haven’t found any instances since then of Biden suggesting that Dunn was drunk. 

The point is that he already knew the truth. Do you think he wasn't aware of every fact surrounding the incident shortly after the investigation was complete? He did what he so often has been caught doing "embellishing" (lying) for political clout or for self-aggrandizement. His history of this is long and public.

Just now, Libswatter said:

The point is that he already knew the truth. Do you think he wasn't aware of every fact surrounding the incident shortly after the investigation was complete? He did what he so often has been caught doing "embellishing" (lying) for political clout or for self-aggrandizement. His history of this is long and public.

Nah. And if you want to discuss "self-aggrandizement".....LOL.

Bring it on!

Bill

Just now, Libswatter said:

So you agree that he knew the truth when he made that claim.

No, I don't know that at all. I think he believed it was the truth. He was in a period of intense grief.

Losing a beautiful young wife and a baby girl is a hell of a thing.

Bill

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

You have to stretch to come up with one lie you think Biden told. That is in contrast to Trump who has told over 20,000 lies over the last 4 years.

How about him claiming he didn’t say he’d ban fracking you moron. 😅

Joe Biden is full of lies and his late stage dementia only partially excuses them. 

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

When it comes to lying Trump has no competition

Says one of the boards biggest liars. 😆

Welcome back! I look forward to shoving your lies right back down your throat. Might even use an excel spreadsheet to help keep track of them. 😆

16 hours ago, SpyCar said:

No, I don't know that at all. I think he believed it was the truth. He was in a period of intense grief.

Bill

Sorry, Spy, but that won't fly. He made the claim decades after the incident

16 hours ago, slideman said:

You have to stretch to come up with one lie you think Biden told. That is in contrast to Trump who has told over 20,000 lies over the last 4 years.

Here. This took two minutes:

https://thehayride.com/2020/10/joe-biden-told-32-lies-in-96-minutes-last-night-here-they-are/

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2020-08-27-the-very-long-list-of-the-many-times-joe-bidens-been-caught-in-major-lies/

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-damned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/15/the-worst-lying-bully-in-the-2020-presidential-race-is-joe-biden/

And there's plenty more where those came from. Now you can come back with some obfuscating or deflecting response.

17 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

I wonder if she committed suicide and tried to take the kids with her, after finding out about Joe and Jill's affair. 

16 hours ago, slideman said:

lol.  Yea, that list includes multiple statements from Trump about being innocent of Russia Collusion.

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAA

20 hours ago, slideman said:

Have you heard his lies about Africa?

Or his college claims?

21 hours ago, Libswatter said:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/04/social-media-posts-are-making-claims-about-biden-f/

Investigators found that alcohol didn’t play a role in the crash, according to a 2008 News Journal story. Dunn, who died in 1999, was not charged. But, the paper reported, Biden has suggested that Dunn was intoxicated when the crash occurred. 

"In 2007, Biden, then the vice presidential nominee, said that a "guy who allegedly … drank his lunch" drove the truck that collided with Neilia Biden’s car. A clip from 2001 showed Biden describing the incident and saying the driver "stopped to drink instead of drive.""

The newspaper also quoted Jerome Herlihy, then a Delaware Superior Court judge who was chief deputy attorney general and worked with crash investigators in 1972. 

"The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver, is incorrect," Herlihy said. "If it were some part of a cause of the accident, there would have been a charge, simply because if you’re driving under the influence and kill someone in the process — whether it’s the wife of a U.S. senator or anybody else — there’s going to be a charge."

Well that does it, I'M NOT VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN!

21 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Last week he believed he was running against a guy named George. My first wife died in 1982 at 30 ( melanoma ). I remarried & my wife died this past February. My only son was killed in a car accident. Life ain't fair - tough shit for Jim.

22 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Bidens wife was drunk and killed their kid.

Biden hid it, just like he hid all the shit Hunter has done.

Biden is a piece of shit.