Rush Limbaugh Says Trump's Momentum Is Looking Good For Trump Win....

Skans

I just heard Trump go through a bunch of polls showing Trump overtaking Biden nationally and in battleground states. He also played a number of soundbites where Democrat pundits are now going on the defensive and hedging the poll numbers. Some have gone so far as to declare (Biden's Chief Campaign guy) that no matter what happens, Biden will not concede a victory to Donald Trump after the election.  Astounding!

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

I just heard Trump go through a bunch of polls showing Trump overtaking Biden nationally and in battleground states. He also played a number of soundbites where Democrat pundits are now going on the defensive and hedging the poll numbers. Some have gone so far as to declare (Biden's Chief Campaign guy) that no matter what happens, Biden will not concede a victory to Donald Trump after the election.  Astounding!

Conceding is meaningless. Once ALL the votes have been counted, then the election requires no concession. Biden has said that he will concede if he loses. What handlers say is meaningless. Biden does not seem likely to lose.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Conceding is meaningless. Once ALL the votes have been counted, then the election requires no concession. Biden has said that he will concede if he loses. What handlers say is meaningless. Biden does not seem likely to lose.

Xavier, it was not a "handler".  It was his campaign manager, Jen Dillon.  She said under no circumstances if Trump wins, is Biden going to concede.  Well, that's what Rush said she said.  I have not independently verified this, since this thread is about what Limbaugh said, not what I say.  Still, this is exactly what Dems have been fearmongering about Trump! 

Rush Limbaugh defends humanity, societal evolution, intellectual division of lifetimes simultaneously alive defined by time line statistical averaged facts directing outcomes of every added replacement from now on arriving exactly as the populaiton never exceeded occupying space reproductively centered so far.

Just now, sole result said:

Rush Limbaugh defends humanity, societal evolution, intellectualdivision of lifetimes simultaneosuly alive defined by time line statistical averaged facts directing outcomes of every added replacement from now on arriving exactly as the populaiton never exceeded occupying space reproductively centered so far.

I agree, Limbaugh defends humanity and I'm glad to see you predict a Trump win as well.  Donald Trump thanks you for your support!

Just now, Skans said:

I agree, Limbaugh defends humanity and I'm glad to see you predict a Trump win as well.  Donald Trump thanks you for your support!

Trump is a lesser of 2 evils. That doesn't correct humanity sustains corruption intentionally.  Trump represents pretending life is larger than mutually evolving reproductions timed apart now as been replaced as specific numbers present every generation since inception of homo sapien lifetimes never exceeded living through the moment here.

24 minutes ago, Skans said:

Rush is going to tell you what it is you want to hear. None of what you just said has any basis in reality. 

32 minutes ago, calguy said:

Rush is going to tell you what it is you want to hear. None of what you just said has any basis in reality. 

It's what Rush said.  He doesn't know what I want to hear. Nor does he have any reason to lie. In any event, we'll verifythis in a couple of days.

7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How did you get he is supporting trump in all that bs?

The key is to read between the lines.  Sole is a Conservative.  He will vote for Trump.  So, I thanked him for Donald.

• Thumb up 1

As the campaign ends, Trump is finally showing message discipline...

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

After talking about LeBron James, Trump makes fun of Joe Biden's sunglasses, mocks Biden for wearing a mask with "nobody around him," says of Biden supporter Lada Gaga "I could tell you stories about Lady Gaga," then says Biden supporter Jon Bon Jovi "kisses my ass."

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump then proceeds to talk about the Beyoncé-Jay-Z performance for Hillary Clinton in 2016, again discussing how Jay-Z used swear words, then his crowd sizes, then says Biden is a phony for saying he's from Scranton, where he's from.

25 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump then proceeds to talk about the Beyoncé-Jay-Z performance for Hillary Clinton in 2016, again discussing how Jay-Z used swear words, then his crowd sizes, then says Biden is a phony for saying he's from Scranton, where he's from.

Trump is entertaining.  He has thousands show up and wait in long, long lines to attend his rallies.  Meanwhile Sad Joe Biden is bothered by a few Trump supporters following his bus.:rolleyes: