A portrait of patriarchal oppression of women

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I find it very amusing that all of the left-wing women on this forum like to try to shame me for making my husband meals. You would never think that cooking your husband some dinner could trigger these thots so hard, but it does. So here’s a photo of dinner I lovingly prepared for my husband last night, served to him with a vodka on the rocks so he could enjoy watching a Trump rally live while he ate. When he was finished, I took his plate and washed the dishes.  Oh, the horror!!! 🤣

C0BD7089-3602-4635-AEA0-2E2DD8A4FC20.jpeg

That's a good looking meal!

I'm Conservative and I look at marriage this way.  Both the man and woman need to be on the same page on what their expected rolls are, among many other things.  It takes a lot of work by both individuals - if one or the other expects a "free ride" - well, that marriage isn't long for the making.  As to how those jobs and tasks are divided, that's up to the married couple - isn't freedom grand!

I made dinner last night for the family - I usually do on the weekends. Grilled up some marinated BBQ chicken.  My wife, kid and  I all helped to clean up, and that way we are done that much quicker.   I'm good on the grill, can make lasagna, chili, omelettes, bacon, and a few other things.  She's has her foods she is really good at making.   Honestly, preparing meals has never been a problem for either of us. 

I reckon if a couple is fighting over who cooks what, then they are probably shoot'n each other over things like budgets and money.  Every day I am thankful to be married to the person I chose to marry and still try to think of little ways to express that to her.

• Thumb up 2

I love real women. I always considered a real woman better than me. I went to extremes treating the women in my life with dignity, respect, and thoughtfulness. All I can say is, it paid off; but I always had the insight to recognize a situation where I knew I was being used. Then I would put my foot down; but it happened very infrequently. 

• Thumb up 1

27 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I find it very amusing that all of the left-wing women on this forum like to try to shame me for making my husband meals. You would never think that cooking your husband some dinner could trigger these thots so hard, but it does. So here’s a photo of dinner I lovingly prepared for my husband last night, served to him with a vodka on the rocks so he could enjoy watching a Trump rally live while he ate. When he was finished, I took his plate and washed the dishes.  Oh, the horror!!! 🤣

Looks awesome!

While I do not personally expect my wife to cook for me, I appreciate it when she does.

I too enjoy cooking, so we share.

I have taught all my sons to cook, and truth be known my daughter and ex-wife as well.

Women should not be subservient to men, but if they enjoy taking care of their man, then others should not criticize.

I also do dishes, laundry, etc. .... and am no less a man for it.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

That portion is way too large. You're killing him

Fried foods and carbs, eh?  Must not care much about him.  

He needs some greens!

49 minutes ago, Zaro said:

That portion is way too large. You're killing him

Feed him less than he craves and he will fill up on junk food.

I would not presume to tell anyone what they should or should not eat. With one exception: I do not them eating my food.

My opinion is that whoever is the best cook should prepare the meals. I enjoy cooking and trying our recipes from time to time.

I would not complain about the meal pictured, unless it was the same thing every day.

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I like to stick my nose into other people's business

My specialty is trying to micro- manage their personal choices, like their sex life and eating habits. I just can't help myself

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

An overcooked t-bone with two starches is a sad meal.

Not one fit for self-respecting Americans.

Bill

How do you know its over-cooked?

You ever even cook a steak? Doubt it.

The key to the best steak is a nice char on the outside, while remaining rare to medium rare on the inside.

Oh shit, I forgot you are a Cali fag ... dont know anything about cooking in Cali, unless its some Tofu shit ... sure as hell dont know steak.