Is It All Just A Big Troll?

What if this site is just some dude trolling most of us here, and many of the names .... all of the mods .... and all of the bad actors ... are the same person?

Some bored dude sitting around sipping his drink, and chain-smoking, thinking of ways to have fun at others expense.

Making up scenarios of espionage and multi-site warfare.

Sending himself to hell, the resurrecting himself to troll again.

Must admit, it would be a pretty good troll.

Sad and pathetic that someone had nothing better to do ... but a good troll nonetheless ...

2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

What if this site is just some dude trolling most of us here, and many of the names .... all of the mods .... and all of the bad actors ... are the same person?

Some bored dude sitting around sipping his drink, and chain-smoking, thinking of ways to have fun at others expense.

Sad and pathetic that someone had nothing better to do ... but a good troll nonetheless ...

Man, that would be a hell of an accomplishment...it would definitely have to be a true Sybil with many, many more personalities...

one of the things I've noticed, if you're on a forum for a while, you get to know writing styles and word usage making it fairly easy to pick out their soks...

3 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Man, that would be a hell of an accomplishment...it would definitely have to be a true Sybil with many, many more personalities...

one of the things I've noticed, if you're on a forum for a while, you get to know writing styles and word usage making it fairly easy to pick out their soks...

I think that would be the challenge, and therefore half the fun.

Creating characters within one board that seem to be independent.

Banning them, bringing them back ... that in itself would give you a rest from having to keep up the charade.

Until one of them screws up and gives it away ... like when @FivebyFive told me "we" can kick you off.

Made me think his persona may be part of a bigger entourage ...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

I think that would be the challenge, and therefore half the fun.

Creating characters within one board that seem to be independent.

Banning them, bringing them back ... that in itself would give you a rest from having to keep up the charade.

Until one of them screws up and gives it away ... like when @FivebyFive told me "we" can kick you off.

Made me think his persona may be part of a bigger entourage ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

It is an entourage.. we are the ones on the right side of history.

If you ain't figured out the Us and Them of this place I am not sure how I can help

Whatever Scout did I am sure it was trivial.. I never saw tunafish threaten MM..  Power is absolutely corrupting

Now you are putting explanations and sentences together?

Digging deeper ...

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

On my horse

"Horse is also slang for heroin. A lot of theories have been generated as to why it's slang for heroin, such as the initial 'h' sound mimics the 'h' in heroin, or that heroin referred to as the horse because it has more kick than other drugs"

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

You defeat any "what if" with how life works in plain sight.  That simple.