5x5's Election Music Thread

• SpyCar pinned this topic
23 minutes ago, kfools said:

Thanks Bill. 

Helpful to learn all the mod tools at your disposable with little tasks sometimes. 

You are doing a great job by the way. I have multiple Pm's saying so. Even Teacher. Can you believe it? 

I'm still feeling my way around with the tools. Much to learn.

Lucy has been doing a great job single-handedly. I'll try not to drag down the average.

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I'm still feeling my way around with the tools. Much to learn.

Lucy has been doing a great job single-handedly. I'll try not to drag down the average.

Bill

Feeling my way around the tools, tee hee 😆 Sorry I have a very juvenile sense of humor sometimes 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Bill. 

lol can you please consider something more, fair, like moving this harlequinade thread to a safe space? aka @SpyCar Sissified Sisyphean Siserary?

anyhue...

in case you don't honor my suggestion, I'll play along here...and pretend that its currently 2024 and if Biden wins, here is the ultimate Election Music me and Proud Boys and Good ol boys would be playing:

Just now, pmurT said:

lol can you please consider something more, fair, like moving this harlequinade thread to a safe space? aka @SpyCar Sissified Sisyphean Siserary?

anyhue...

in case you don't honor my suggestion, I'll play along here...and pretend that its currently 2024 and if Biden wins, here is the ultimate Election Music I would be playing:

The owner of this website wants this thread here. Are you OK with that?

And thank you for your contribution. 

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

thank you

Save your thanks for later this week when Biden loses, and you'll grab your cellphone to call National Suicide Hotlines as you sit in the LO room playing this Election Music anthem: 

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Save your thanks for later this week when Biden loses, and you'll grab your cellphone to call National Suicide Hotlines as you sit in the LO room playing this Election Music anthem: 

It's always good to have a back up plan.

Bill

• kfools unpinned this topic