Even Howard Stern finds Trump so stupid and disgusting he will NOT support him.

Scout

Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who plays fictional Vice President Selina Meyer in the HBO comedy "Veep," has used her unique role as a springboard for criticism of President Trump.

"[Trump's] actually worse than a fictional president with a team of professional writers working 24/7 to make her as bad as possible," Louis-Dreyfus said during a Biden campaign fundraiser event.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

"I am all in on Joe Biden," Stern said. "You see the wall that's right next to you? I'll vote for the wall over a guy who tells me that I should pour Clorox into my mouth."

LMFAO if Stern thinks Trump said drink Clorox... he is the fucking retard...

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Scout said:

"I am all in on Joe Biden," Stern said. "You see the wall that's right next to you? I'll vote for the wall over a guy who tells me that I should pour Clorox into my mouth."

A social principal that brings each person becoming his fan base adds another generation worshipping lowest common denominator of social outcomes from now on and how long has he been entertaining people coming of age, 35 years?  that is about 3 generations covered.

That idiot is like having Xavier educate other people's children cradle to grave to save humanity's self destruction within itself.