Now WHEN are you going to issue that Durham Report? You said last MAY as I recall.......

Scout

Just now, Scout said:

Why refute a woman who so easily manipulated you into losing your temper?  

I have never been mad on this forum, and rarely ever in life.

If you get mad you lose control.

If you lose control, it throws your aim off ...

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Still waiting..... 

3 hours ago, slideman said:

Their problem is that Durham is an honest man.

We already have the emails that prove the entire Russian collusion story was made up by Hillary Clinton. The only question left is who’s getting indicted and prison time for perpetrating it. 

You fucking idiotic morons don’t think it’s odd every single one of the investigators on Mueller’s  team had their phones wiped? 😆😆

Any day now, we can expect that long line of Democrats:  Obama, Biden, Mueller, Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Bill, Michelle, Jill, et.al. to be frog marched in their orange jump suits into the federal court in DC for arraignment.  That's what @Str8tEdge has been promising us for months and months now.  Won't that be some exciting drama???

39 minutes ago, slideman said:

Barr is now saying that the report may not be made public.

"If Durham does not have any other criminal indictments resulting from his work, typically the Justice Department would refrain from making much information public."

https://time.com/5889808/bill-barr-john-durham-investigation-report/

Oh... that can't be!  @Str8tEdge assures us that there will definitely be indictments.... and not just a low level overzealous FBI lawyer... he assures us that there wll be heavy hitters going down!!

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

We already have the emails that prove the entire Russian collusion story was made up by Hillary Clinton. The only question left is who’s getting indicted and prison time for perpetrating it. 

You fucking idiotic morons don’t think it’s odd every single one of the investigators on Mueller’s  team had their phones wiped? 😆😆

hogwash

2 hours ago, slideman said:

Barr is now saying that the report may not be made public.

"If Durham does not have any other criminal indictments resulting from his work, typically the Justice Department would refrain from making much information public."

https://time.com/5889808/bill-barr-john-durham-investigation-report/

Translation: they got nothing, and Barr is too much of a toad to admit it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maineman said:

Any day now, we can expect that long line of Democrats:  Obama, Biden, Mueller, Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Bill, Michelle, Jill, et.al. to be frog marched in their orange jump suits into the federal court in DC for arraignment.  That's what @Str8tEdge has been promising us for months and months now.  Won't that be some exciting drama???

I haven’t promised anything. Their scandal is well exposed that’s for sure. They abused their power to try and subvert democracy. 

• Fuck you! 1

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I haven’t promised anything. Their scandal is well exposed that’s for sure. They abused their power to try and subvert democracy. 

scandal?  if there were heinous crimes, why wouldn't the Barr DOJ aggressively prosecute them?

That baffles me

3 hours ago, maineman said:

Oh... that can't be!  @Str8tEdge assures us that there will definitely be indictments.... and not just a low level overzealous FBI lawyer... he assures us that there wll be heavy hitters going down!!

No. I claimed that, dummy. We already know Hillary made up the entire Russian collusion story YOU fell for, for 4 years. 😆

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

No. I claimed that, dummy. We already know Hillary made up the entire Russian collusion story YOU fell for, for 4 years. 😆

so Durham is not gonna indict a bunch of democrats?  where is this YUGE scandal?