Trump Michigan rally

I love how leftists say that wherever Trump goes to campaign, its because he's desperate, and wherever Biden goes its because he is solidifying his victory.   

And why is it that the media always paint Trumps path to victory as narrow, but don't say the same about Biden?  The battleground states count the same for both candidates and both guys need them, so doesnt that mean there is a narrow path for Biden as well?

• Thumb up 1

Trump ... 14 rallies in just three days ... to hundreds of thousands of supporters.    Biden couldn't even draw a couple hundred people in Michigan ... WITH OBAMA THERE!    Did you see the video of that?   Biden/Obama couldn't have had a deader audience in terms of response.   Plus, when Barack introduced Biden ... Biden didn't appear.   It was laughable.  Biden was probably taking a nap or getting his meds.    Then when Biden comes out, he doddles out like the old man he really is ...  trying to look fit.   LOL!   And then nothing but a prepared speech off a giant teleprompter out of view ... with words I never heard before ... complaining about fossil fuels in a state that runs on fossil fuels (never mind the fact that Biden and Obama burned a ton of fossil fuel just to get to this silly event).     

And this is the best that the democRATS can do.     :lol:

3 minutes ago, Butthead said:

love how leftists say that wherever Trump goes to campaign, its because he's desperate, and wherever Biden goes its because he is solidifying his victory.   

Show us three quotes of leftists making this claim.  Good luck.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

rump ... 14 rallies in just three days ... to hundreds of thousands of supporters.    

He is a loser.  Always has been.  Always will be.  

His supporters are losers.  Always have been.  Always will be.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Show us three quotes of leftists making this claim.  Good luck.

Right here in this thread

•  
  13 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Damn he's talking some shit, and he sure drew a crowd.

Yeah he is a desperate man

11 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well the fact that he had to go to Nebraska and is in pa. Shows you he thinks he is losing those electoral votes. He was playing for one electoral vote in nebraska. Polls have trump ahead in pa. 

No, polls have Biden WINNING in PA by a terrific margin. 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I'll be walking up to the polling station at 6am Tues to be at the front of the line to cast my vote.

We're lucky, living in a rural area there are never any lines at our polling place. In 12 years there's never been more than six or seven voters ahead of me. Never spent more than 20 minutes waiting to vote.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

We're lucky, living in a rural area there are never any lines at our polling place. In 12 years there's never been more than six or seven voters ahead of me. Never spent more than 20 minutes waiting to vote.

Most of the town will be there. I have a mixed bag of votes to  cast

48 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Billy Jack kicked racist ass. LOL.

Trumpist moron.

Bill

What does that have to do with anything?

Billy Jack fought for the Native Americans, and blacks have had it better under Trump than ever.

You really are just a stupid mother fucking idiot ... but you know that right?

Them giving you any kind of power on this site is a joke.

Its all a big troll .... enjoy.

26 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

What does that have to do with anything?

Billy Jack fought for the Native Americans, and blacks have had it better under Trump than ever.

You really are just a stupid mother fucking idiot ... but you know that right?

Them giving you any kind of power on this site is a joke.

Its all a big troll .... enjoy.

Billy jack wasn't real