Biden said it again.....He's going to "shut down" the virus but refuses to tell us how...? Why not just explain it Joe?

Z09

“I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m not going to shut down the country,” he told a crowd of supporters during a drive-in rally in Flint, Mich., Saturday. “But I am going to shut down the virus."

10 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

He's said it a million times, you fucking liar.

Masks, PPE, testing, tracing, social distancing, hygiene, all all the other basic mitigations supported by science.

Why are you so lame?

Bill

Oh...

You mean everything that Trump has stated Biden is now promising the same thing?

PPE?

You mean the PPE that was missing after Biden's 47 years in government?

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Z09 said:

Oh...

You mean everything that Trump has stated Biden is now promising the same thing?

Uh...no. These are all things that Trump has mocked.

Where are the N95s (or better) so every single American has access to them?

Where is the positive example on the part of a president?

Instead Trump acts as a super-spreader who mocks the science.

The worst possible person to have in the office. A total failure.

Bill 

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Uh...no. These are all things that Trump has mocked.

Where are the N95s (or better) so every single American has access to them?

Where is the positive example on the part of a president?

Instead Trump acts as a super-spreader who mocks the science.

The worst possible person to have in the office. A total failure.

Bill 

The president has moved forward with getting a vaccine.....Did you hear?

The entire production line has been stepped out for PPE...But somehow Joe Biden will get more manufactured quicker?

C'mon Bill

Biden is just throwing out BS hoping that people like you will believe it

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

The president has moved forward with getting a vaccine.....Did you hear?

The entire production line has been stepped out for PPE...But somehow Joe Biden will get more manufactured quicker?

C'mon Bill

Biden is just throwing out BS hoping that people like you will believe it

Uh no. Trump hasn't moved forward with a vaccine, private companies have done that. Not him.

What Trump has done is to lie about the time-frame. He keeps saying "momentarily" which is a very destructive lie. Right?

Every American should have access to N95 masks (or better) right now. Trump failed. And he has mocked mask wearing as he holds super-spreader events.

You are defending the indefensible and spewing pure bullshit.

Nothing new here. That's what you always do.

Bill

24 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

He's said it a million times, you fucking liar.

Masks, PPE, testing, tracing, social distancing, hygiene, all all the other basic mitigations supported by science.

Why are you so lame?

Bill

Oh, same stuff Trump is doing now ... I see.

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Uh no. Trump hasn't moved forward with a vaccine, private companies have done that. Not him.

What Trump has done is to lie about the time-frame. He keeps saying "momentarily" which is a very destructive lie. Right?

Every American should have access to N95 masks (or better) right now. Trump failed. And he has mocked mask wearing as he holds super-spreader events.

You are defending the indefensible and spewing pure bullshit.

Nothing new here. That's what you always do.

Bill

Well of course private companies.......!!!

Trump isn't sitting in the West Wing himself working on a cure..

WTF..

Are you this dumb?

Just now, Z09 said:

Well of course private companies.......!!!

Trump isn't sitting in the West Wing himself working on a cure..

WTF..

Are you this dumb?

You are the moron who claimed Trump was "moving forward with a vaccine." LOL.

How stupid are you?

Why does he constantly lie and say the vaccine will arrive "momentarily?" That is a dangerous lie on a lot of levels.

And now he's out there claiming doctors are inflating Covid deaths so they get $2000.

Your death cult is very evil.

Bill

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Zman says the vaccine will be here in 2 weeks....like trumps HealthCare and Tax's

and the Virus will be gone by April....and we now have almost 240,000 DEAD AMERICANS....350,000 by Feb

That's nothing ..

Biden and Obama said they'd close Gitmo on Day #1...

That was 11 years ago

""And now he's out there claiming doctors are inflating Covid deaths so they get $2000""

Chris Wallace nails Lewandowski for Trump lie about doctors: ‘Dying from COVID is greatly undercounted’

Trump surrogate Corey Lewandowski on Sunday struggled to defend President Donald Trump’s claim that doctors are making him look bad by lying about COVID-19 deaths.

At a campaign rally in Wisconsin last week, Trump suggested that doctors are inflating deaths related to COVID-19 to profit from the pandemic.

On Sunday, Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed Lewandowski about the claim.

“What is the president’s evidence that doctors, many of whom are risking their lives treating these patients, are in fact lining their pockets by inflating the number of COVID deaths?” Wallace asked.

“You know, Chris, I haven’t seen that evidence,” Lewandowski admitted. “But we have seen on multiple occasions people who claimed they have died from COVID-19 and that wasn’t the case.”

Wallace pointed to “a number of studies that the number of people that are actually dying from COVID is greatly undercounted.”

“Does the president stand by his accusation that doctors are profiteering off this virus?” Wallace wondered.

“You know, Chris, I haven’t spoken to the president about this directly so I couldn’t answer that,” Lewandowski replied.

“You understand, it’s a pretty serious thing to say about the nation’s doctors who are on the frontlines?” Wallace noted.

“Look, we have enormous respect for doctors,” Lewandowski insisted.

Watch the video below from Fox News.

After I'm elected, I will make it rain beer. After I'm elected.

39 minutes ago, Z09 said:

“I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m not going to shut down the country,” he told a crowd of supporters during a drive-in rally in Flint, Mich., Saturday. “But I am going to shut down the virus."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

""And now he's out there claiming doctors are inflating Covid deaths so they get $2000""

Chris Wallace nails Lewandowski for Trump lie about doctors: ‘Dying from COVID is greatly undercounted’

Trump surrogate Corey Lewandowski on Sunday struggled to defend President Donald Trump’s claim that doctors are making him look bad by lying about COVID-19 deaths.

At a campaign rally in Wisconsin last week, Trump suggested that doctors are inflating deaths related to COVID-19 to profit from the pandemic.

On Sunday, Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed Lewandowski about the claim.

“What is the president’s evidence that doctors, many of whom are risking their lives treating these patients, are in fact lining their pockets by inflating the number of COVID deaths?” Wallace asked.

“You know, Chris, I haven’t seen that evidence,” Lewandowski admitted. “But we have seen on multiple occasions people who claimed they have died from COVID-19 and that wasn’t the case.”

Wallace pointed to “a number of studies that the number of people that are actually dying from COVID is greatly undercounted.”

“Does the president stand by his accusation that doctors are profiteering off this virus?” Wallace wondered.

“You know, Chris, I haven’t spoken to the president about this directly so I couldn’t answer that,” Lewandowski replied.

“You understand, it’s a pretty serious thing to say about the nation’s doctors who are on the frontlines?” Wallace noted.

“Look, we have enormous respect for doctors,” Lewandowski insisted.

Watch the video below from Fox News.

The CARES act upped Medicare payments for treatment of Covid patients by 20% and allowed them to use "presumed case" instead of "test results" on their coding.    The doctors themselves are not making more money from it but hospitals are, so there definitely is a financial incentive to do so.    

• Thumb up 1

"The doctors themselves are not making more money from it but hospitals are, so there definitely is a financial incentive to do so"

Because it costs more Idiot....you have to isolate these people, and other costs regarding a trumpVIRUS patient

43 minutes ago, Z09 said:

At least you realize that this election is about Covid. And Trump has already fugged it up. People are asking themselves, what do I have to lose

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

At least you realize that this election is about Covid. And Trump has already fugged it up. People are asking themselves, what do I have to lose

If Biden knows how to shut down the virus perhaps he should tell the scientists and experts....

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"The doctors themselves are not making more money from it but hospitals are, so there definitely is a financial incentive to do so"

Because it costs more Idiot....you have to isolate these people, and other costs regarding a trumpVIRUS patient

I didn't say its a bad thing.   Its just disingenuous when people act like there isn't a higher payment for covid related treatment as opposed to the same treatment that isnt covid related.   

35 minutes ago, Z09 said:

If Biden knows how to shut down the virus perhaps he should tell the scientists and experts....

I think he'll be letting the scientists and experts tell HIM what the next best thing is. Trump has lost this issue because he's refused to listen to the experts.