Jump to content

Palestinian Leader Who Accused Israel of Spreading COVID Chooses Israeli Hospital for Treatment…


Recommended Posts

I guess it's the least Israel can do, when you consider the suffering in so called Palestine. 

th?id=OIP.QDDdEk9lLCFhYM55vcfZ0QHaFm&w=189&h=189&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.YmgId2N5A_88c67pHMYWtQHaFj&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.abOsJWaVEM-cTGbn1vXIPQHaFX&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.2wPTs3CtJfz_3R1FP2irfwHaEl&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.hxFlVCQWivVAFW9cJtFSPgHaFj&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1

A Picture of Life in Gaza Following the unilateral withdrawal of Israeli security forces in 2005, no one can claim that the Gaza Strip is "occupied territory." This still hasn't stopped the usual critics from making other accusations about …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor Jimbo once again reveals that he does not know much about Palisrael. The Isreali educated classes, that includes most medical professionals, sympathize with the Palestinians' desire for their own country, and generally votes for the parties that oppose Netanyahu, who caters to the ultra-ultra right, the less educated and such. And of course, Israel has universal healthcare for all its citizens, which includes Palestinians/ Healthcare is free to all Israelis.;

 

There are plenty of Palestinian doctors and nurses working in Israel's national healthcare system. Palestinians are not technologically backward, as Jimbo believes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

 

You have no idea how N95 masks work. Your signature is a lie. You are spreading ignorance and it is a type of ignorance that could cost American lives.

 

You are an asshole of the worst kind.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

 

 

You have no idea how N95 masks work. Your signature is a lie. You are spreading ignorance and it is a type of ignorance that could cost American lives.

 

You are an asshole of the worst kind.

 

Bill

 

 

It's called math. EXAMPLE -A third of a micron is much larger then a twelfth of a micron. And any ( ANY ) unsealed area will allow air to enter without going directly through the mask fiber. Path of least resistance - that's called Physics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

It's called math. EXAMPLE -A third of a micron is much larger then a twelfth of a micron. And any ( ANY ) unsealed area will allow air to enter without going directly through the mask fiber. Path of least resistance - that's called Physics.

 

You are dead wrong. Did you watch the video I posted that shows why you are wrong on the science?

 

What you are posting is anti-scientific, reckless, dishonest, and a threat to American lives. Don't be such an asshole.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

If used correctly, theN95 mask will - should stop anything down to .3 microns. Anything smaller will be able to make it through.

 

Not true. You are ignorant, arrogant, and stupid.

 

A deadly combination in these times.

 

Stop being such an asshole.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A virus is .005 to .3 microns. The mask will not stop anything smaller. There's a limit to how much a cheap mask can filter without compromising air flow. You need oxygen. To be dead sure, you would need a sealed pressurized mask with an air supply.  N95 masks can severely limit oxygen intake, making breathing more difficult. 9 ways that wearing a mask can harm your health: Wearing a mask reduces blood oxygenation, especially in people over 35.

www.jennifermargulis.net/wearing-mask-can-harm-your-health/
www.jennifermargulis.net/wea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

I guess it's the least Israel can do, when you consider the suffering in so called Palestine. 

th?id=OIP.QDDdEk9lLCFhYM55vcfZ0QHaFm&w=189&h=189&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.YmgId2N5A_88c67pHMYWtQHaFj&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.abOsJWaVEM-cTGbn1vXIPQHaFX&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.2wPTs3CtJfz_3R1FP2irfwHaEl&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1
th?id=OIP.hxFlVCQWivVAFW9cJtFSPgHaFj&w=93&h=93&c=7&pid=13.1

A Picture of Life in Gaza Following the unilateral withdrawal of Israeli security forces in 2005, no one can claim that the Gaza Strip is "occupied territory." This still hasn't stopped the usual critics from making other accusations about …

  ???The Gaza???

  ??? Isn't that the "Land for peace" the Israeli's gave to the Palestinians and the Palestinians just used the Gaza to rain rockets down on innocent Israeli civilians???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

It's called math. EXAMPLE -A third of a micron is much larger then a twelfth of a micron. And any ( ANY ) unsealed area will allow air to enter without going directly through the mask fiber. Path of least resistance - that's called Physics.

  ??? Are you saying that people with beards are wearing those masks for nothing???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

A virus is .005 to .3 microns. The mask will not stop anything smaller. There's a limit to how much a cheap mask can filter without compromising air flow. You need oxygen. To be dead sure, you would need a sealed pressurized mask with an air supply.  N95 masks can severely limit oxygen intake, making breathing more difficult. 9 ways that wearing a mask can harm your health: Wearing a mask reduces blood oxygenation, especially in people over 35.

www.jennifermargulis.net/wearing-mask-can-harm-your-health/
www.jennifermargulis.net/wea

 

You are completely ignorant about how N95 masks work. You lies are dangerous. You are a complete asshole.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...