a fifth-generation pastor and senior leader of Bethel Church in Redding, located in the northern part of the Golden State, shared his reasoning in an op-ed for The Christian Post, saying the mainstream media has falsely portrayed the president as a "racis

The leader of an influential California megachurch says he's voting for President Trump with "confidence" after comparing his accomplishments to Joe Biden's nearly half-century-long voting record.

Bill Johnson, a fifth-generation pastor and senior leader of Bethel Church in Redding, located in the northern part of the Golden State, shared his reasoning in an op-ed for The Christian Post, saying the mainstream media has falsely portrayed the president as a "racist, misogynist, and xenophobe."

The "Born for Significance" author said it's surprising to many that Trump has "undeniably accomplished — or attempted to accomplish — a majority of his main campaign promises" ... "For me it is worthy of note that I’ve never seen a president who loved prayer as much as Donald Trump — and that includes from those I voted for and those I didn’t," Johnson, who regularly preaches on revival and the Holy Spirit, said. "His passion for godly counsel is also legendary. His historic actions for Israel should appeal to believers, as the biblical mandate to pray supportively for Jerusalem is a clear priority in scripture."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vote-california-pastor-christian-election-2020-bill-johnson

3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The leader of an influential California megachurch says he's voting for President Trump with "confidence" after comparing his accomplishments to Joe Biden's nearly half-century-long voting record.

Bill Johnson, a fifth-generation pastor and senior leader of Bethel Church in Redding, located in the northern part of the Golden State, shared his reasoning in an op-ed for The Christian Post, saying the mainstream media has falsely portrayed the president as a "racist, misogynist, and xenophobe."

The "Born for Significance" author said it's surprising to many that Trump has "undeniably accomplished — or attempted to accomplish — a majority of his main campaign promises" ... "For me it is worthy of note that I’ve never seen a president who loved prayer as much as Donald Trump — and that includes from those I voted for and those I didn’t," Johnson, who regularly preaches on revival and the Holy Spirit, said. "His passion for godly counsel is also legendary. His historic actions for Israel should appeal to believers, as the biblical mandate to pray supportively for Jerusalem is a clear priority in scripture."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vote-california-pastor-christian-election-2020-bill-johnson

Anybody that supports Trump is evil.

Charlatan preachers included. 

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is clearly a racist, His entire campaign began with racist birtherism.  He is the MOST RACIST PRESIDENT since Woodrow Wilson.

And if a preacher supports Trump, he is a racist preacher. 

5 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Christian Nationalism IS White Supremacy

ANTIFA, BLM, New Black Panthers, and others... are LEFT WING TERRORISTS... intent on DESTROYING American Democracy, Capitalism, and FREEDOM !!

The Democrat Party are attached at the HIP with ALL of them !!

A VOTE for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, is a VOTE for the Left Wing TERRORISM we see in the RIOTS RAGING Across America !!