The Next President

Remember my asking LF’s leftists who they are voting for … because it’s obviously not really Biden.  

Well in Fort Worth, Texas, CommieLA Harris was introduced as the “next president” by Rebecca Acuna, Texas’ state director of the Biden/Harris campaign.  

“Without further delay, I am so honored to introduce the next president of the United States, Senator Kamala Harris!” she said.  

Even Joe knows the truth.  

He told a crowd (LOL!) in Georgia last week that he’s Kamala’s “running mate”.  

Of course, that’s what you call the person running for VP on a ticket in the US.  

Even Wikipedia recognizes this … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_mate .  

Just saying …  

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Joe can be in a coma and run the whitehouse better than Trump

Alcoholism and drug addiction can be very depressing, when you realize that you have wasted your entire life in pursuit of your next fix.

When you get to that place where you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore ... you see no end to the madness, and only pain and despair awaiting you for the remainder of your days, and cant bear to think of going on ...

Go ahead and do it ... you wont be missed.

7 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Joe can be in a coma and run the whitehouse better than Trump

5x5, why did you lie about Nate Silver's 2016 election prediction?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

He predicted just the opposite of what you claimed.

And given how wrong he was in 2016, why would you think his predictions this year are any better?

Are you just plain stupid?

Are you the poster child for what drugs do to cognition?

23 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

So is Trump.. so phucking what

What EXACTLY is Trump lying about, 5x5?    

Because from where I stand, he's kept nearly every promise he made when he campaigned in 2016.  

Can you say that about ANY candidate on your side of the political aisle ... during the past 100 years?   

10 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

What EXACTLY is Trump lying about, 5x5?    

Because from where I stand, he's kept nearly every promise he made when he campaigned in 2016.  

Can you say that about ANY candidate on your side of the political aisle ... during the past 100 years?   

sure Mexico paid for the wall and we have a much better health care plan than Obamacare.

7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

You didn't here? We all have to report for the kool aid vaccine to vote...  

It was released last night

Again, you're going to have to supply a link and a quote of what Trump said that is a lie.   You're credibility is ZERO right now, 5x5.    You've lied too many times yourself.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

sure Mexico paid for the wall and we have a much better health care plan than Obamacare.

Actually, both are arguably true.   But why would you even worry about the cost of the wall anyway, slideman, given that your candidate is saying he's going to increase taxes $4 TRILLION dollars the moment he walks through the oval office door?  You know, I'm giving you folks an opportunity to show us big lies by Trump.   Haven't heard one yet.   What I hear is you not liking that Trump is building a wall and demolishing Obamacare.   Both of those things are REALLY popular amongst those voting for Trump.   :lol:

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

You're not being responsive, 5x5.   You're being elusive.     IF you're going to link a video as your *proof* that Trump said something, you need to give me the time stamp in the video where I'm supposed to look for this supposed quote.   Because I'm not going to wade through ANY video you offer as proof of something.

Well, 5x5?  

You want to use a video featuring a leftist democRAT who stated “I’m not a liberal” (A LIE) as proof Trump lied about something, offer a timestamp.

Or just run.

By the way, was Olbermann lying back in November 2017 when he declared the “presidency of Donald John Trump will end prematurely and end soon”?    

Hmmmmmm?

4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

If Biden Dies before the decision is made does Kamala get the job if he wins the election??

Yes.  This is in the doctrines of the Democrat Party, nothing to do with federal law.

I would say Republican Party documents specify similar. 

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Are you the poster child for what drugs do to cognition?

I keep trying to get @Zaro to view five as a horrible warning of what waits for her at the end of the road she's on.

She's young enough to turn it around but five is sold out.

Paying her dad rent would also help get her on the right track. 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

I keep trying to get @Zaro to view five as a horrible warning of what waits for her at the end of the road she's on.

She's young enough to turn it around but five is sold out.

Paying her dad rent would also help get her on the right track. 

Tell me again, but slower and louder. You know I'm just a little woman

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Trump is totally fucked.

He has no way of making up the losses of MI, WI, and PA (which I think is 46 votes).  

^^ liberals never learn from their own mistakes.   These idiots still believe polling instead of their eyes. 

Lots of rumors in DC of Biden staffers looking for jobs.