Jump to content

Solid GOLD - TDS on Parade - Yes, Adolescent Socialist Malcontent Liberals Are THIS Stupid - Ha!


Recommended Posts

 

 

Self absorbtion at a new level.

 

Even the guy who takes 1:14 to get on w/ it.

 

OMG ... gag me with a spoon ... totally ...

 

It's like half the libs here when they realize they are commuists.

 

 

kj

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one is a communist unless they know they are. It is stupid to claim otherwise.

It is idiotic to claim that any video represents anyone other than the individual depicted.

But then Blued Evil is an idiot.

 

You're a hack !

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I'm a psychotic Communist Malcontent.

 

This Self-Righteous Liberal Fascist - Torpedoed her own Life!

 

Olympic Podium Good!

 

Ha!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one is a communist unless they know they are. It is stupid to claim otherwise.

It is idiotic to claim that any video represents anyone other than the individual depicted.

But then Blued Evil is an idiot.

Xavier, you are a Communist.  There are good reasons not to admit this, and If I were you, I wouldn't admit it either.  But, we all know that you are in fact a Communist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Skans said:

Xavier, you are a Communist.  There are good reasons not to admit this, and If I were you, I wouldn't admit it either.  But, we all know that you are in fact a Communist.

 

You're upsetting the Children.

 

1233545_179141705605930_48228735_n.jpg

 

@XavierOnassis

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Now we KNOW for a FACT that NOT ALL DEMONCRAPS are COMMUNISTS, but we ALSO KNOW FOR A FACT that ALL COMMUNISTS ARE Demoncraps!!


Like @XavierOnassisand a few more of his fine fellow cuckys!!

 

They are actually so brainwashed and easily manipulated, they couldn't think themselves out of a wet paper bag.

Keep telling yourself that Maxine. Reality comes for your mind tomorrow night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, calguy said:

Keep telling yourself that Maxine. Reality comes for your mind tomorrow night. 

 

Sweet dreams, princess.

 

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

This One...?

 

... is Olympic Podium Good!

 

Ha!

Hilarious... I spout off and the cancel culture shows up...surprise surprise...then "I'm stronger than you" with the tears aflowing...BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA what were you thinking, bitch?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Skans said:

Xavier, you are a DIRTY RAT BASTARD Communist.  There are good reasons not to admit this, and If I were you, I wouldn't admit it either.  But, we all know that you are in fact a Communist.

FIFY

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Hilarious... I spout off and the cancel culture shows up...surprise surprise...then "I'm stronger than you" with the tears aflowing...BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA what were you thinking, bitch?

 

Imagine the Hilarity that the Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist Malcontents will provide us, once...

 

RECONSTRUCTION II

Begins - 04NOV20

 

Ha!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Imagine the Hilarity that the Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist Malcontents will provide us, once...

 

RECONSTRUCTION II

Begins - 04NOV20

 

Ha!

Voted this morning 07:00...steady flow...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Voted this morning 07:00...steady flow...

 

It will be like the Circus is in town.

 

... except w/ Democrat National Socialist Riots and Looting.

 

Ha!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...