Democrap Racism is just SOOOOO HARD to keep under wraps. No really........

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

I've noticed that the republican try and say what Republicans themselves are doing. It's a tell. 

Wait a few minutes. Max is looking for his blood pressure pills

• Thumb up 1
14 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I've noticed that the republican try and say what Republicans themselves are doing. It's a tell. 

Oh really now???

So is that why CHELSEA HANDLER decided to shame all the rappers who support PRESIDENT Trump on Twitter.

And do so "because you be gettin off the plantation of Democrap vote slaves"???

Pssssst. She's another one just like you, SHITSTAIN!!!

YOUR GAL, YOUR RACISM, YOUR BELIEF THAT NIGGERS CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND IF THEY DO, THEY ARE UNCLE TOMS or AUNT JEMIMAS!!

I've NEVER seen a REPUBLICAN of ANY KIND ever "shame" a nigger for wanting to vote Democrap stupid, but I have seen a LOT OF BLACKS leave your goddamn nigger plantation to come and join the party that ACTUALLY DOES show BLACK AMERICANS the way to prosperity.

• Thumb up 2
  • 4 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, TBHWT said:

If it wasn't for Racism the Democratic Party wouldn't Exist!!!

Yeah, you're absolutely right. What about the UCP? Do you remember this event https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ucp-candidate-caylan-ford-resigns-after-controversial-online-comments-surface, when Caylan Ford resigned because of her racist declarations? I think that after this incident, the UCP can easily compete with democrats regarding racism! Although, she made the right choice by quitting on time, her white supremacist values are just unpardonable for the 21st century. Moreover, her last statements after this scandal, didn't have any word of apology or regret. That's incredible! Will we ever get rid of this issue?

22 hours ago, Lexand said:

Yeah, you're absolutely right. What about the UCP? Do you remember this event https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ucp-candidate-caylan-ford-resigns-after-controversial-online-comments-surface, when Caylan Ford resigned because of her racist declarations? I think that after this incident, the UCP can easily compete with democrats regarding racism! Although, she made the right choice by quitting on time, her white supremacist values are just unpardonable for the 21st century. Moreover, her last statements after this scandal, didn't have any word of apology or regret. That's incredible! Will we ever get rid of this issue?

No don't remember that. Like democrats,  I never remember anything republicans do. When's the last time we ever heard a Democrat truly apologize for anything (Cuomo), they just keep moving on like nothing happened. And there is very little White Supremacy going on in this country, or Systemic Racism, just one more of the left's talking points too keep us at each others throats to take away from their own corruptness.

For instance CNN and MSNBC on the Colorado shooting the first words out of their mouths...it was a "White Man". Until they found out his name and the fact that he was a leftist Muslim. Then it was oh my God don't say his name, we don't want to upset anyone. The left are so transparent it unbelievable. Then Obama had to open is racist mouth and made us all hate each other just a little more, that slimmy POS.

And I think Americans are getting sick and tired of people losing their life long jobs that they've worked all their lives for to have it taken away buy something they said on social media. Pathetic to say the least.  

And yes we will get rid of this issue as soon as the liberals in this country stop lying and we start shaming them into nonexistence for their utter ignorance.

On 10/31/2020 at 4:30 PM, MidnightMax said:

mle201031c20201031123616.jpg

With deafening silence the Democrats scream:

Let them grow up without fathers

Let them abort themselves

Let them kill themselves