• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LIL bastard said I'm a semen. Get in the pot you COWARD.  That is what I said.

An old, now departed lobsterman from Sedgwick Maine told me years ago, that the best way to cook a lobster, was to go down to the quay wall and get yourself seven or eight plastic milk jugs full of co

Bought one today. THROWING IT INTO A POT OF BOILING WATER NOW. LIL BASTARD IS SQUIRMING AND SHAKING.   @EltonJohnson thoughts @Str8tEdge it is ok if "no comment"   Do lobsters

An old, now departed lobsterman from Sedgwick Maine told me years ago, that the best way to cook a lobster, was to go down to the quay wall and get yourself seven or eight plastic milk jugs full of cold sea water.... come home.... put the cold seawater in a really big pot over a big burner, drop the lobsters in the cold water and they will be happy and contented... and relaxed (and that's important).  As the water slowly heats up, the lobsters will slowly go to sleep - relaxed - and their flesh will cook to a much more tender consistency.  Imagine how your own muscles would clench up if someone threw YOU into a pot of boiling water.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

An old, now departed lobsterman from Sedgwick Maine told me years ago, that the best way to cook a lobster, was to go down to the quay wall and get yourself seven or eight plastic milk jugs full of cold sea water.... come home.... put the cold seawater in a really big pot over a big burner, drop the lobsters in the cold water and they will be happy and contented... and relaxed (and that's important).  As the water slowly heats up, the lobsters will slowly go to sleep - relaxed - and their flesh will cook to a much more tender consistency.  Imagine how your own muscles would clench up if someone threw YOU into a pot of boiling water.  

Cool story bro. 

You are a coward!

@SpyCar you are a fucking idiot!

• Thumb up 1
36 minutes ago, maineman said:

Oh crap ūüėā¬†@maineman that is you! COWARD!

• Thumb up 1
37 minutes ago, maineman said:

An old, now departed lobsterman from Sedgwick Maine told me years ago, that the best way to cook a lobster, was to go down on him, and he would give me a Lobster

Yeah bro ... I dont want a lobster that bad.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Yeah bro ... I dont want a lobster that bad.

If you lived a half a mile from the Atlantic,  getting the sea water is really pretty easy.   I haven't cooked them that way this summer because of COVID, and if it's just the two of us, like it has been this year, we steam them...but, last summer, if I was having three or four other couples over for a lobster feed, which we did two or three times during the season, that is definitely the way to go.  The difference in texture is really striking.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

If you lived a half a mile from the Atlantic,  getting the sea water is really pretty easy.   I haven't cooked them that way this summer because of COVID, and if it's just the two of us, like it has been this year, we steam them...but, last summer, if I was having three or four other couples over for a lobster feed, which we did two or three times during the season, that is definitely the way to go.  The difference in texture is really striking.

Jeez get out and live!

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I’m living life 

so I am.... my wife and I are exploring our town and our county and the coast line and having a ball.

I do NOT need advice from a lazy fuck like you as to how to live MY life, you pretentious prick.  are we clear?

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Oh no 

you, of course, won't do anything to get ready.  I can't imagine you've gone much further than the round trip between your beer fridge and your barcalounger in decades.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

you, of course, won't do anything to get ready.  I can't imagine you've gone much further than the round trip between your beer fridge and your barcalounger in decades.

I will argue with you on a thousand things but I'd never argue with a mainer on how to cook a goddamned lobster.

6 hours ago, maineman said:

I'd like to see what you do in a pot of boiling water.  Laugh my ass off watching that.  A REMF traitor paying for his crimes. 

36 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  are afraid to go to the  ocean to get some seawater  because of  COVID?

No....I only use that method with my extra large pot that can hold 10 + lobsters.   It’s easier just to steam them when you’re only cooking two.