Jump to content

Explain this, Pennsylvania doesn't count votes until Nov. 3. But the media says Biden leads Trump 65 to 35 in early balloting.


Recommended Posts

Very simple.  They have polled the people waiting in line and asked them

who they are going to vote for.  As was predicted, the early voters are

more likely Biden voters.......by a nearly 2 to 1 split for Biden in PA.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

The only colluding going on is the Media with the DNC.  

Wallco is really, really dumb. The 35/65 number is from a poll, not actual counted ballots.

Jesus needs to pull over, stop the car, and whack Wallco upside the head about a dozen times with his flip-flop. It's the only way...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Wallco is really, really dumb. The 35/65 number is from a poll, not actual counted ballots.

Jesus needs to pull over, stop the car, and whack Wallco upside the head about a dozen times with his flip-flop. It's the only way...

Not how the media put it. They said nothing about a poll you idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Scout said:

This video is hogwash.  Just losers trying to escape the nightmare of being Trump voters. 

 

You obviously have never watched it.

 

... as it is a Case Study in Democrat National Socialist Propaganda.

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

You obviously have never watched it.

 

... as it is a Case Study in Democrat National Socialist Propaganda.

 

Ha!

I watched it until I encountered a lie.

I think that is a fair means of deciding how much time I will waste on garbage.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Very simple.  They have polled the people waiting in line and asked them

who they are going to vote for.  As was predicted, the early voters are

more likely Biden voters.......by a nearly 2 to 1 split for Biden in PA.  

Depends on who answers or who says no comment.

 

I know a lot of Trump supporters that keep it under their hat because they don't want some leftist loon slashing their tires or destroying their mailbox.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Depends on who answers or who says no comment.

 

I know a lot of Trump supporters that keep it under their hat because they don't want some leftist loon slashing their tires or destroying their mailbox.

 

 

 

We will have to see what happens on Tuesday -  see if your prediction that there are millions of Trump voters hiding their

opinions comes true, eh?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

We will have to see what happens on Tuesday -  see if your prediction that there are millions of Trump voters hiding their

opinions comes true, eh?  

Indeed.

 

I have read a couple of pieces from election analysts that think Trump will show a heavy lead the night of NOV 3rd, but that the race will tighten in the days immediately following as the absentee and mail in votes are counted and "found".

 

We shall see what happens.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Indeed.

 

I have read a couple of pieces from election analysts that think Trump will show a heavy lead the night of NOV 3rd, but that the race will tighten in the days immediately following as the absentee and mail in votes are counted and "found".

 

We shall see what happens.

 

Well, I'm glad all the polls think Biden will win.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scout said:

Well, I'm glad all the polls think Biden will win.  

 

Even the polls are starting to tighten.

 

I have a feeling by Tuesday morning they will be at a dead heat.

 

Nobody wants to be wrong about the results, so they are hedging their bets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...