benson the Degenerate, the POS who laughs at little girls dying, again breaks five thread rule

8 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Some of the posts are 21 and 22 hours old. Not gonna split hairs like that.

So I can post five threads tonight then five more in the morning? Then repeat tomorrow night? That's ten per day.

I'm sure the board spammers will be delighted to learn that.

@teacher explained the logic of using 24 hours as the measure. And it makes perfect sense. See above.

Just now, SixShooter said:

So I can post five threads tonight then five more in the morning? Then repeat tomorrow night? That's ten per day.

I'm sure the board spammers will be delighted to learn that.

@teacher explained the logic of using 24 hours as the measure. And it makes perfect sense. See above.

This has already been done to death. I'm not gonna punish someone because the started a thread 22 hours after the first, secondly I'm not here to punish posters you don't like or agree with, everyone is equal.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

This has already been done to death. I'm not gonna punish someone because the started a thread 22 hours after the first,

So what is the time frame? 20 hours? 16 hours??

@BeAChooser

secondly I'm not here to punish posters you don't like or agree with, everyone is equal.

Fine, everyone should be treated equally and my relationship with other members should have no bearing on it. Why even bring that up? Are you resistant to me reporting rule violations?

Just now, SixShooter said:

So what is the time frame? 20 hours? 16 hours??

@BeAChooser

Fine, everyone should be treated equally and my relationship with other members should have no bearing on it. Why even bring that up? Are you resistant to me reporting rule violations?

I have responded to many of your complaints, but I have better things to do than sit here and argue ove completely petty things.  When you have a valid complaint bring it, when it's some childish complaint  rethink it.

5 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

posters you don't like

Yeah I hated that POSs guts ever since he laughed about a little girl dying from an accidental shotgun blast while playing at a friend's house that had an unsecured gun. He thought that was great, "one less redneck."

when it's some childish complaint  rethink it.

I did rethink it because I know your stance. I made this thread because that fuckers a POS, and to push the issue. You need to clarify this rule, how many hours constitutes a "day." I was always told it was 24 hrs 😤