Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

About Those Masks

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

“COVID 19 virus particle size is 125 nanometers (0.125 microns); the range is 0.06 microns to.14 microns,” the post said. “The N95 mask filters down to 0.3 microns. So, N95 masks block few, if any, virions (virus particles).”

OK, who wishes to dispute the laws of physics?

It would require a full face mask with it's own pressurized air supply. Almost forgot, a virus can also enter through the eyes; although not common. 

The novel coronavirus can be transmitted through the eyes because of a protein known as the “gateway” into cells inside the body, according to a new study.
nypost.com/2020/05/11/coronavirus-can-enter-the-body-through-the-eyes-study/
nypost.com/2020/05/11/coronavirus-can-enter-t

1. Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because ...

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jared...

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid' Trump's son-in-law said 'He just knows Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it,' according to former New ...

2. Are Trump Supporters Really As Stupid As We Think? | by S ...

democracyguardian.com/are-trump-supporters...

In the end, a summary of whether Trump supporters are as stupid as we think is probably stated best by actor and comedian, John Cleese, of Monty Python fame: “The problem with people like this is that they are so stupid, they have no idea how stupid they are.”

3. Why Do Trump Voters Believe His Lies? It's Not Because They ...

www.huffpost.com/entry/why-do-trump-voters...

Trump is keeping his promises to voters the same way Lance Armstrong kept his promise to cycling’s anti-doping agency. During the campaign, he promised to do 18 things on day one… he didn’t do and hasn’t done 13 of them.

""I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED.....I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED""

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

“COVID 19 virus particle size is 125 nanometers (0.125 microns); the range is 0.06 microns to.14 microns,” the post said. “The N95 mask filters down to 0.3 microns. So, N95 masks block few, if any, virions (virus particles).”

Typical Jimbo. Beating a dead horse

51 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

The mask creates a psychological response of fear which is why the Dems want to mandate it....

The more fearful their flock is the more malleable they become to influence.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, AnotherJim said:

It would require a full face mask with it's own pressurized air supply. Almost forgot, a virus can also enter through the eyes; although not common. 

The novel coronavirus can be transmitted through the eyes because of a protein known as the “gateway” into cells inside the body, according to a new study.
nypost.com/2020/05/11/coronavirus-can-enter-the-body-through-the-eyes-study/
nypost.com/2020/05/11/coronavirus-can-enter-t

Yep, negative air pressure ...like a Scott air pack.

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Typical Jimbo. Beating a dead horse

So you prove leftist scum are stupid blithering idiots? Might it occur to you that getting the virus on a mask and continuing to wear the mask ups your chances of getting the virus? Of course not as you are too stupid to think analytically. Beating a dead horse makes more sense that trying to reason with the irrational leftist moron.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So you prove leftist scum are stupid blithering idiots? Might it occur to you that getting the virus on a mask and continuing to wear the mask ups your chances of getting the virus? Of course not as you are too stupid to think analytically. Beating a dead horse makes more sense that trying to reason with the irrational leftist moron.

Ditto for you

Next

5 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

OK, who wishes to dispute the laws of physics?

No, just Murphy's Law. 0.14 is just under 1/2 of 0.3. I say that's just about the ratio of a golf ball to the holes in a standard chain link fence. Now, try driving some golf balls through a chain link fence and you can roughly determine your risk of getting the virus. Now, if I factor in my luck coupled with Murphy's Law, I'd hit them all through if it's the virus, but none through if it was golf balls.

1 minute ago, Libswatter said:

I appreciate the info, Spy. Thanks.

You're welcome.

I think many people are confused at how N95s work. I was as well.

They are not really (or not just) screens, so much as they are traps. The video explains it very well.

Bill

• 123urout unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 123urout unpinned this topic