10/30/20: 988 Americans DEAD today. Over 9M Infected. We Lost 2500 U.S. On D-Day. We Lost 2980 U.S. On 9/11. We just lost MORE Americans To COVID Than Both Of Those Massacres Over The Last 7 Days.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Current Running DEAD and Infected by the Trump Virus.

235,000+ Americans are DEAD.

OVER 9,000,000 INFECTED.

That means about 1 in 36 Americans already have been exposed and will forever be tainted with the lifetime aftereffects of being infected....and forever rated by Health Insurance companies as Plan Members that carry an elevated risk and higher liability for possible future claims.

Count 40 random people walking around your town. At least one is already infected. 

VERDICT:

America is the best, most-capable, highest-tech country on Earth.

We have the best Medical science at our fingertips.

With our resources and knowledge....ANY competent President SHOULD have been able to EASILY keep our COVID-19 Death Toll restricted to about 1/2 of our share of the total human Earth population.

We, at a mere 4% of the planet's human population, had the capability to keep our share of the Total COVID Death Toll down to about 2% of the entire Global Human Death Toll. EASY. 

That would equate to about ...22,000 Americans having perished at this point.

Instead....because Conservative Right-Wing Religious MORONS were put in at the "leadership" position...and a quack like Mullah Mike has "led" us all right down the primrose path straight to the slaughterhouse........we have suffered TEN TIMES THAT 2%.

The Trump Administration and their Right-Wing Religious "Quackadoodle-Doo" Idiots have just slaughtered and KILLED about 207,000 Americans,,, through their own sheer and utter, abject BUTTFUCKING STUPIDITY.   

They should face a Firing Squad.

Inarguable Facts:

America is 4% of the Global Human Population.

We should have EASILY kept our Death Toll to around 20,000.

Lesson For Today

NEVER allow White Conservatives and White Fundamentalist Religionists to intermarry and breed. 

Their slovenly moron child offspring have been the enablers of Stalin, Hitler, and the Confederacy.

Metaphor: NEVER put people who don't believe that Gravity is real in charge of making your parachutes. 

58 minutes ago, benson13 said:

the trumpVIRUS has killed more Americans than 4 Wars

'"IT'LL BE GONE IN A FEW WEEKS...YOU'LL SEE"" 

It's not the Trump virus

The entire planet is being affected by this.

Don't they tell you on MSNBC?

The "daily death count" reminds me of when W was in office and the leftists used to posts daily casualty reports from the middle east.

Funny how they quit doing that when Obama got in office... I suspect if Biden wins they will go silent again.

The dead only matter when a republican is in office it seems

Just now, rippy38 said:

The "daily death count" reminds me of when W was in office and the leftists used to posts daily casualty reports from the middle east.

Funny how they quit doing that when Obama got in office... I suspect if Biden wins they will go silent again.

The dead only matter when a republican is in office it seems

Proving once again that demorats use Nazi style tactics .

"""The "daily death count" reminds me of when W was in office and the leftists used to posts daily casualty reports from the middle east"""

bush/cheney DID NOTHING to prevent 9-11....They then LIED us into Iraq, do you remember?...of course not

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"""The "daily death count" reminds me of when W was in office and the leftists used to posts daily casualty reports from the middle east"""

bush/cheney DID NOTHING to prevent 9-11....They then LIED us into Iraq, do you remember?...of course not

I remember you and all the other leftists going completely silent about Obama continuing W Bush's policies in the ME once he was in office.

The daily casualty reports were no longer an issue when Odumbo was calling the shots.

Remember when Odumbo was gonna close Gitmo right away too?

Yeah... it's STILL open.

"I remember you and all the other leftists going completely silent about Obama continuing W Bush's policies in the ME once he was in office"

you mean after bush/cheney created ISIS and the terrorism & threats spread....not to mention all our Allies that were lied to, Obama was supposed to say...bush F'd up, sorry, we're leaving now, better luck next time in trusting America!!

and now we've got this IDIOT who left our allies in Syria, all for Putin...and did I mention the trumpVIRUS?

1. Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because ...

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jared...

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid' Trump's son-in-law said 'He just knows Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it,' according to former New ...

2. Are Trump Supporters Really As Stupid As We Think? | by S ...

democracyguardian.com/are-trump-supporters...

In the end, a summary of whether Trump supporters are as stupid as we think is probably stated best by actor and comedian, John Cleese, of Monty Python fame: “The problem with people like this is that they are so stupid, they have no idea how stupid they are.”

3. Why Do Trump Voters Believe His Lies? It's Not Because They ...

www.huffpost.com/entry/why-do-trump-voters...

Trump is keeping his promises to voters the same way Lance Armstrong kept his promise to cycling’s anti-doping agency. During the campaign, he promised to do 18 things on day one… he didn’t do and hasn’t done 13 of them.

""I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED""

8 hours ago, Z09 said:

It's not the Trump virus

The entire planet is being affected by this.

Don't they tell you on MSNBC?

Everyone else is doing better than the US. That's because they don't have the Angel of Death in charge