Is Anyone Surprised Not One Trumpanzee Has The Courage To Publish Their 2020 Election Outcome Predictions For The WH, The Senate, and The House?

VERDICT (and an immutable truth)

No one is remotely surprised, because every filthy Conservative is at their very core, a sniveling coward...TERRIFIED of being found to be wrong, and too WEAK to have to ADMIT A MISTAKE.

How can I PROVE this to be true? 

There was a 150 vehicle Trumper Car Parade down I-80 last weekend, all in the slow lane.

I passed every car slowly, and openly flipped them ALL off.

Not one pussy-boy carload of Trumpers had the balls to flag me over and then proceed with me to the next exit and the roadside to settle our differences like ACTUAL men.

This is what happens when a normal red-blooded American bot gets a dose of burr-fucking Cult Follower stupidity, and open;y allows a another man to grab them by the pussy. The Trump Cult is nothing more than a sad rabble of ass clown stupid, uneducated little boys who play grab-ass with each other. 

BACK TO TOPIC: Where are the Conservative 2020 Forum 2020 Election Predictions? Are they MIA...just like a typical Trumper brain?

Below: Just a reminder of my predictions, originally posted here on this Forum, more than a month ago.....

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Biden 74,000,000, Trump 65,000,000

Senate:

Dems win 6 seats, lose 1 Alabama seat, assume Majority position

House: 

Dems ADD 10-15 seats, increase their already OVERWHELMING Majority position 

I would hope Trump wins; I do not want my grandkids under the thumb of depraved liberals. Trump is just a man; and subject to the faults of all men; but "Better The Devil You Know". If Biden should win, it will not take long for Biden voters to regret what they did. A Biden administration will do nothing more than continue disrupting America. It will kill the Goose That Laid The Golden Egg; and we may never recover. 

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I would hope Trump wins; I do not want my grandkids under the thumb of depraved liberals. Trump is just a man; and subject to the faults of all men; but "Better The Devil You Know". If Biden should win, it will not take long for Biden voters to regret what they did. A Biden administration will do nothing more than continue disrupting America. It will kill the Goose That Laid The Golden Egg; and we may never recover. 

Ridiculous. 

Trump is the great divider in chief. 

7 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Senate:

House: 

Trump wins landslide, have you seen every one of his rallies are packed over capacity,they are super patriots. Corona Joe has a few retards in a prius show up at his,Some of the people that show dont even know what the event is, they were just driving by.

We keep Senate and gain in the house,Americans despise you demonrats.

No one is remotely surprised, because every filthy Conservative is at their very core, a sniveling coward...TERRIFIED of being found to be wrong, and too WEAK to have to ADMIT A MISTAKE.

There was a 150 vehicle Trumper Car Parade down I-80 last weekend, all in the slow lane.

Not one pussy-boy carload of Trumpers had the balls to flag me over and then proceed with me to the next exit and the roadside to settle our differences like ACTUAL men.

This is what happens when a normal red-blooded American bot gets a dose of burr-fucking Cult Follower stupidity, and open;y allows a another man to grab them by the pussy. The Trump Cult is nothing more than a sad rabble of ass clown stupid, uneducated little boys who play grab-ass with each other. 

BACK TO TOPIC: Where are the Conservative 2020 Forum 2020 Election Predictions? Are they MIA...just like a typical Trumper brain?

Below: Just a reminder of my predictions, originally posted here on this Forum, more than a month ago.....

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Senate:

House: 

Start a poll or do you want us to post our guess here?

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Senate:

House: 

I don’t see the republicans losing 6 seats in the senate 

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Senate:

House: 

2020 will duplicate 2010, pendulum stopped swinging. Your time is over.

12 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

2020 Electoral Totals

Biden 335, Trump 203

2020 Popular Vote

Senate:

House: 

Here is my prediction:

@Fit2Serve is a mother fucking faggot - 100%