60% of americans disapprove of trump's rallies during pandemic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In related news ... 100% of intelligent Americans thinks polls and statistics are Liberal media lies and propaganda.   More news at 11 ...   Back to you Skippy.

Hmmmm but we were supposed to have 2.2 million dead by now but only 220,000 (94% of which were mainly due to comorbidities). I wonder if they took a poll how many Americans would give Trump credit for

See, that's why we cant have nice things.   You didn't even try to make an intelligent retort ... you just said I was Hunter, knowing I am not.   That's not a good effort son, I'm

CAMPAIGN POLLS

October 30, 2020 - 08:50 AM EDT

Nearly 60 percent disapprove of Trump's big rallies during pandemic: poll

Nearly 60 percent disapprove of Trump's big rallies during pandemic: poll   BY CAMERON JENKINS5,727 TWEET SHARE MORE

Nearly 60 percent disapprove of President Trump holding rallies during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a USA Today-Suffolk University poll.

In contrast, the poll found 64 percent approve of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's decision to not hold large events with audiences given the risks of the coronavirus.

ADVERTISING

Cases of COVID-19 have been spiking across the country in the last two weeks, raising fears about a difficult winter. The coronavirus has been the dominant issue in the presidential campaign.

The USA Today poll found Biden with an 8-point lead over Trump, 52 percent to 44 percent. The poll was taken after last week's presidential debate.

Trump has seen the big rallies as his ticket to a second term and has been barnstorming the country. Similar events in 2016 were seen as a key part of Trump's surprise victory over then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton

Most of Trump's rallies have been held outside, which reduces the chance that COVID-19 will spread. But people have been packed together closely, and many have not worn masks at the rallies. 

Trump himself has politicized the wearing of masks, mocking reporters and Biden for wearing them.

The president has also publicly criticized Biden for his choice to hold small-scale events. For many of the events, the Biden campaign encourages attendees to be tested before and enforces mask-wearing and social distancing through white spray-painted circles, according to USA Today.

There was a heavy partisan breakdown in the USA Today polling.

Nearly 95 percent of Democrats polled said that they do not approve of Trump's rallies, according to the poll, while 73 percent of Republicans said that they are in favor of the rallies. More young voters were likely to disapprove of the rallies, as were women.

Eighty-five percent of Black voters, 75 percent of Hispanic voters and 51 percent of white voters polled disapproved of the president's rallies.

USA Today and Suffolk University polled a total of 1,000 likely voters between Oct. 23 and 27. The margin of error was 3.1 percentage points.

Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, has warned that such large rallies pose a risk as coronavirus cases rise across the U.S. 

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Hey alabama skippy....still doin ""ammo counts"" ??

and are you still goin to ""the range"" every weekend??

(question marks)

You dont know how to use quotes do you?

Fucking retard ... figures.

Most gun enthusiasts as myself probably dont need as much range time anymore.

I dont miss ... ever.

Can shoot the balls off a flying gnat ... at night, blindfolded, off-hand, at a dead run ... naked.

Hey alabama skippy....still doin ""ammo counts"" ??

and are you still goin to ""the range"" every weekend??

(question marks)

Not every weekend, the rounds have been scarce lately, but yeah, I still keep a running inventory of my stash.

I'm a little low on 9mm at the moment, but everything else is holding up good.

Ohh....whew....I'm been worried about you and ""your ammo""

Did you ever get that deer rifle from your Grandma's house?

You might need it soon.

😎

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I forget all about that..I have a slingshot for you cowardly rednecks, come and get it!

I saw the latest early voting numbers from Florida this morning, and Trump is leading Biden down your way.

How many times have you voted so far?

the very LAST THING America has to worry about is a bunch of cowardly insane 'wanna be' tuff guy rednecks starting some shit...but I really hope you do....I'd LOVE to kill off the Dumb in America, should have been done 170 years ago. Time to get rid of all the Trailer Trash thats been killing this Country since the 1850s, that's living off the Blue States

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I saw the latest early voting numbers from Florida this morning, and Trump is leading Biden down your way.

How many times have you voted so far?

I saw the exactly opposite. Where did you get your information?

21 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

ohhhh please, please believe me everybody! I have more anti-Trump stats from a publication which hates President Trump and always tells lies on President Trump.

...fixed

I really just want to see the govn't tit sucking redneck states SECEDE, then start killing themselves off, it would be sooooo FUNNY!!!!!...and think of the $$ America would save without those fucking rednecks