Jump to content

An American dies from heart disease every 36 seconds. Should we shut down the economy and force every American to exercise?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many times did you have to try yourself, before you simply right clicked and let it spell the word analogy correctly for you?   Over/Under is 6 ...    

No more Popeyes?   Fuck that ...        

BOTH are preventable you STUPID FUCK.   And heart disease AND diabetes kill way more Americans than covid so why aren't we taking drastic measures stop these senseless deaths? 

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

Actually it's the lack of affordable health care that kills most Americans before their time

Then why do leftists try and pass legislation that Makes healthcare more expensive? Handing out free healthcare to the poor doesn’t make it cheaper for the middle class....It makes it more expensive. 
 

2. That’s absolutely false. You determine your health to begin with. If you can’t afford good healthcare you better be eating and exercising right, fatty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Fast foods are so greasy - so much fat, you can feel your heart struggling while you swallow.

Yet anybody schooled in survival tactics will stress you get animal fat from any source available for energy.  Nothing wrong with grease as long as you burn it off...extra piece of chicken, another quarter mile you have to run...simple enough even for a commie dope to get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FableNews said:

Yet anybody schooled in survival tactics will stress you get animal fat from any source available for energy.  Nothing wrong with grease as long as you burn it off...extra piece of chicken, another quarter mile you have to run...simple enough even for a commie dope to get.

Absolutely; but too many Americans are slugs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Maybe if heart disease was contagious. 

BOTH are preventable you STUPID FUCK.

 

And heart disease AND diabetes kill way more Americans than covid so why aren't we taking drastic measures stop these senseless deaths? 

  • Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

BOTH are preventable you STUPID FUCK.

 

And heart disease AND diabetes kill way more Americans than covid so why aren't we taking drastic measures stop these senseless deaths? 

@Pastafarian can’t answer the question as it’s easier to prevent diabetes and heart disease than Covid....

 

Let me fill you in. Your Democrats along with a complicit media used Covid to manipulate the public to gain political power and control over the American people. 
 

You’re a traitor because you willingly let it happen. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then why do leftists try and pass legislation that Makes healthcare more expensive? Handing out free healthcare to the poor doesn’t make it cheaper for the middle class....It makes it more expensive. 
 

2. That’s absolutely false. You determine your health to begin with. If you can’t afford good healthcare you better be eating and exercising right, fatty. 

You can count the leftist in Congress on the fingers of one hand. 

 

Oh please, not the rugged individual again

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Didn't your NIGGER GOD, ovomit, FIX ALL THAT???

 

So you are LYING!!!

 

Got it!!!

No. But he forced insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing conditions

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No. But he forced insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing conditions

No, he didn’t. He gave them billions in subsidies and when the subsidies ran out they passed the extra cost onto YOU, dumbass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...