What is a HOLOCAUST? anyone.. anyone... ??

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

What’s this gotta do with denying the Holocaust?

The Holocaust had already been, denied, long before the current 30-yr movement to 1)never stop mentioning it AND 2)use it to gain power in 1st-World nations. Yes. The Holocaust was denied at the very, moment, they decided to stay silent about why Hitler made the evil decision he made. For some reason, Jews do not want people to know that Hitler hated them only because they flooded Germany with dark-skinned negros.

Similar to what they are doing, today, in flooding the USA with White HISP illegal immigrants and White Muslim refugees...

You just mad cuz it ain’t the white man doing it any longer cuz it’s getting harder and harder to do. 

This is a nonsensical statement.

• Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandfather  died in the   Holocaust.    I can  tell you it was real.   His death is documented.   In 1944,  he died after falling out of a  guard tower

The Holocaust had already been, denied, long before the current 30-yr movement to 1)never stop mentioning it AND 2)use it to gain power in 1st-World nations. Yes. The Holocaust was denied at the very,

Many camp inmates also  died  due to disease and starvation..

39 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

There is tons of tape of Joe Biden  being  racist  and  @Pastafarian refuses to see it

Actually he pretty much stated that Biden locked up black males to gain power.

How they can talk out of both sides of their mouths the way they do...

13 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Brits  killed congolese

No doubt true, and the French also had their own Congo, but the reality is that those who killed the MOST Congolese were the Belgians. The Belgian Congo was the personal property of Kin Leopold for a number of years. The big money was in rubber. The Congolese were told that they neded to bring a specifoed ampunt of balls of latex to them or they would chop off their hands, feet, arms and such.

7 hours ago, pmurT said:

...or...

showing the differences and unfairness, subliminally, in terms of the Holocaust and how White Jews were genocided versus the U.S. Slave Trade and how our negro friends were genocided.

We live in a society today where we are REQUIRED to continue to uplift White Jews/Ashkenazims regarding the, Holocaust, as we watch our society including Jews always tell negros to shut up crying about Slavery since no one alive today owned any negro slaves.  The horrid doublestandard is despicable. 

Especially considering Negros are the reason, specifically, why Hitler hated White Jews and promised to get revenge for them flooding Germany with dark-skinned negros.  Yes.  For some reason, White Jews do not want it known that that is the true actual reason why Hitler terrorized those Jews.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The terms of the Versailles Treaty were very hard on Germany. Many Germans thought that they had actually won the War, and thought that the Armistice of Nov 11, 1918  should treat both sides equally. Germany lost a higher percentage of men than anyone else and there was little to eat. Many Germans were forced to pawn their valuables and as in most places, the pawnshops belonged to Jews. They pawned jewelry for 100 marks and because of rampant inflation could not redeem it because the redemption price was in English pounds or the value of 100 marks of gold.

So no, your theory is bogus. Hitler was ALWAYS antisemetic. So were many Germans. There were very very few dark skinned people in Germany in the 1920's. That is why Josephine Baker was such a sensation.

Falconduler knows very little history.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No doubt true, and the French also had their own Congo, but the reality is that those who killed the MOST Congolese were the Belgians. The Belgian Congo was the personal property of Kin Leopold for a number of years. The big money was in rubber. The Congolese were told that they neded to bring a specifoed ampunt of balls of latex to them or they would chop off their hands, feet, arms and such.

Yeah I am slowly learning  white on black genocide  was ignored in my education..  from the little I learned  from the wikipedia I shared yesterday .. you are spot on on your history as usual.  Never read much history.  Never read much.  I am from the last year of the baby boom and consumed by the blurby format of Al Gores  Highway

5 hours ago, SixShooter said:

So Biden reasoned that he had to lock up half the black males in order to gain power?

Damn, and you back that racist??

LMFAO

It was the whole country that demonized black folk and drugs. First by the Republicans and then the Dems. 

39 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

It was the whole country that demonized black folk and drugs. First by the Republicans and then the Dems. 

Okay. Like I said, YOU said Biden had to lock up black males to gain power. And you just repeated it, and said THEN you voted for him.

Pretty stupid, eh?

16 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

My grandfather  died in the   Holocaust.    I can  tell you it was real.

His death is documented.

In 1944,  he died after falling out of a  guard tower

Not only a fascist but also a damned liar.  

Tell us again how you are not a Nazi but an innocent Libertarian !

Imbecile.

• Thumb up 1
16 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

His death is documented.

and you learned noithing

white fear is bullshyt

17 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

His death is documented.

yeah.. he fell

he was gay

57 minutes ago, bludog said:

Not only a fascist but also a damned liar.  

Tell us again how you are not a Nazi but an innocent Libertarian !

Imbecile.

Its a fucking joke you idiot

Tasteless and shocking, but just an obvious joke.  

Such a huge pussy you are.   Unlike you I support Israel and my Jewish brothers and sisters.  

There is no evidence on this forum of me being anything but a libertarian.  

12 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Its a fucking joke you idiot

Tasteless and shocking, but just an obvious joke.  

Such a huge pussy you are.   Unlike you I support Israel and my Jewish brothers and sisters.  

There is no evidence on this forum of me being anything but a libertarian.  

That's one sick fucking joke.  Only a Nazi would laugh.

• Upvote 1