One thing is for sure now.

8 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Are you some single issue guns voter?

Look...i am fine with the 2nd ammendment. But people can and are oppressing you regardless.

I am a single issue person.

My biggest problem with gun control people is the following:

Biden says AR-15s and other semi-automatic weapons only belong on the battlefield. He is lying and I can prove it. The bans he support allow the cops to keep theirs. Last time I checked, the cops are not at war with us. Also, the reason (the main reason I gather from all these years of bitching about “assault weapons”) to ban these rifles, is because they are (as the left collectively says) “weapons of mass murder”. That sounds like the opposite of “to serve and protect”.

Then we have the worst offenders of hypocrisy. Those that go out in the street and protest police for being violent killers, then voting for gun control that will ensure the cops they don’t trust not to kill them will be better armed than them. They will be reduced to owning dinky, dorky Elmer Fudd guns, while the cops get all the guns worth a damn in a firefight.

It makes no goddamn sense to not trust the cops, to go out in the street and protest them for killing people, then wanting to ensure you can’t fight back against their abuse because you wanted gun control that won’t apply to them.

That is insane.

If the state gets to keep their ARs, we are keeping ours. That is that. Even Steven.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Deadric said:

If the state gets to keep their ARs, we are keeping ours.

I am keeping mine no matter what.

There is no law that can be passed, or nothing this government can do to make me give up anything.

They are too corrupt.

The only chance we have against this government now, is to defend ourselves.

9 hours ago, Deadric said:

The Supreme Court will no longer be turning away gun rights expansion cases. They had to be careful with Roberts. Roberts doesn’t matter anymore; we have 5 sure thing votes to dismantle all bans on semi-automatic weapons.

Game Over.

The Second Amendment - as Federal Law.

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

3 hours ago, Deadric said:

I am a single issue person.

My biggest problem with gun control people is the following:

Biden says AR-15s and other semi-automatic weapons only belong on the battlefield. He is lying and I can prove it. The bans he support allow the cops to keep theirs. Last time I checked, the cops are not at war with us. Also, the reason (the main reason I gather from all these years of bitching about “assault weapons”) to ban these rifles, is because they are (as the left collectively says) “weapons of mass murder”. That sounds like the opposite of “to serve and protect”.

Then we have the worst offenders of hypocrisy. Those that go out in the street and protest police for being violent killers, then voting for gun control that will ensure the cops they don’t trust not to kill them will be better armed than them. They will be reduced to owning dinky, dorky Elmer Fudd guns, while the cops get all the guns worth a damn in a firefight.

It makes no goddamn sense to not trust the cops, to go out in the street and protest them for killing people, then wanting to ensure you can’t fight back against their abuse because you wanted gun control that won’t apply to them.

That is insane.

If the state gets to keep their ARs, we are keeping ours. That is that. Even Steven.

Your point is absolutely true but I draw different and less optimistic conclusions.

The people who are afraid of police while wanting to disarm themselves are not exactly 'Hypocrites'..they are insane. Media and academics have driven them insane.

So it doesn't really matter if then people own guns. The establishment controls our thoughts. 

12 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Are you some single issue guns voter?

Yeah.  I am.  I am a single issue gun voter.   Trump could be Ted Kaczynski or Xi Jinping, and as long as he is genuinely pro 2nd Amendment and gun rights, HE'S GOT MY VOTE.  Thankfully, however, Trump is a moral, rational individual and it is Joe Biden who is more like Xi Jinping and anti-2nd Amendment.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Your point is absolutely true but I draw different and less optimistic conclusions.

The people who are afraid of police while wanting to disarm themselves are not exactly 'Hypocrites'..they are insane. Media and academics have driven them insane.

So it doesn't really matter if then people own guns. The establishment controls our thoughts. 

Even if we didn’t have a 6-3 slam dunk (5 for sure votes; Roberts can go fuck himself as he is the reason gun cases have been getting turned away), we have a last ditch option.

For years now the blue states have decidedly ignored the fact that Federal law is supposed to supersede State law by legalizing marijuana in their states. Red states can use this precedent set by the left to ignore a federal assault weapon ban and keep those guns legal in their states. When the left throws a tantrum, we can point to their actions.

They don’t like having their own actions used against them, which is what McConnell has been beating them over the head with for years now.

14 hours ago, Deadric said:

The Supreme Court will no longer be turning away gun rights expansion cases. They had to be careful with Roberts. Roberts doesn’t matter anymore; we have 5 sure thing votes to dismantle all bans on semi-automatic weapons.

Game Over.

I'd feel more confident if Trump appointed Ted Nugent instead of Barrett to the Supreme Court.