A fake ‘intelligence staffer’ crafted the groundwork for the Trump conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden

Just now, rippy38 said:

I guess they created all the emails and Big Tony and Devon Archer are just figments of our imagination too?

What are you going to believe? Your lying eyes?

2+2=5, bigot

16 minutes ago, slideman said:

lol

okay now show us the trick where he got those Burisma execs to, admit, that they did in fact send those emails found on Hunter's laptop ... ohhh, and what software did they use to photoshop Joe into the pic with the Burisma VP yes same Burisma company that Joe recently said he has never heard of ever in life.

5 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

What are you going to believe? Your lying eyes?

2+2=5, bigot

I have certainly learned to question anything and everything that comes out of the (social) media.

I would tend to believe more that a career politician that is a multi millionaire and has been in DC for five decades, is dirty as hell, than not.

That's just applying common sense.

29 minutes ago, slideman said:

This is false and clearly debunked by the senate, the FBI the DOJ and the head of national intelligence. 😂

But you're the fucking idiot who still believes Trump colluded with Russia when there's proof the entire story was made-up by Hillary Clinton. 😆

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Roaring economy now?  Yes we recovered from the pandemic better than expected.  It is still down from March

Stop trolling me, MORON. That Gatewaypundit article I linked had absolutely nothing to do with the economy.   

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Stop trolling me, MORON. That Gatewaypundit article I linked had absolutely nothing to do with the economy.   

My bad. Not sure what  happened 

13 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I have certainly learned to question anything and everything that comes out of the (social) media.

In truth, you are one of the most gullible chatters in here when it comes to falling for misinformation. 

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

In truth, you are one of the most gullible chatters in here when it comes to falling for misinformation. 

You would know, since absolutely everything you post is misinformation ...

• Thumb up 1
16 minutes ago, Scout said:

"In truth"?

What the hell do you know about the truth?

Lol

13 hours ago, rippy38 said:

======================================

It seems that the Wall St. Journal, one of the few respected righwing publications in the US, 

say Bobulinski story have no merit.  THERE NEVER WAS A CHINESE INVESTMENT.

Just rightwinger lies..... 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

It seems that the Wall St. Journal, one of the few respected righwing publications in the US, 

Still too stupid to link huh?

19 minutes ago, Scout said:

Link?

And before you tell me to do my own research, understand that YOU made the claim, therefore YOU need to back it up.

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Link?

And before you tell me to do my own research, understand that YOU made the claim, therefore YOU need to back it up.

Knowing scooter, she doesn't have any proof of her assertions. Look them up for her and see if you can prove her right. If you can’t prove her right, maybe it’ll take so long you’ll forget she posted that crap...

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Link?

Scout likes to make up *facts*.  Has for a long time.