An American dies from COVID-19 every 107 seconds

Statistics are fun.    Like how at our current rate its going to take 1299 years until everybody in the US dies from Covid.     I hope I'm the last dude standing so I can piss on all of your graves.    

People are such whiny little bitches anymore.    Grown men that are afraid of covid are the same people that wear shinpads and a helmet when they ride their peloton in their moms basement while watching The View.   Maybe if you nutted up and did something to make your father proud you wouldn't feel like the failure in life that you are.   

• Thumb up 2

16 minutes ago, theLion said:

5000 a week is 714 a day. 

the current 7 day average is 828 per day. 

the defense rests. 

Again... dying with COVID, not necessarily from COVID.

If Rush Limbaugh contracted COVID tomorrow, and ended up dying next week... would you say that he died from the virus, or with the virus?

He's terminal ya know... stage four lung cancer.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Again... dying with COVID, not necessarily from COVID.

Don't even entertain this shit by saying the people had other conditions.     NEWSFLASH: people die everyday from all kinds of things.  We just have another egg to put in the basket of "what might kill you".    Personally, I'm hoping for ebola to take me.   That'd at least be a cool death, not like some pussy sniffles disease.    

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

Don't even entertain this shit by saying the people had other conditions.     NEWSFLASH: people die everyday from all kinds of things.  We just have another egg to put in the basket of "what might kill you".    Personally, I'm hoping for ebola to take me.   That'd at least be a cool death, not like some pussy sniffles disease.    

I think a faulty parachute on your first solo skydive would be pretty cool.

All that adrenaline and then SPLAT!

And if you tested positive for COVID aftwards, your family could blame Trump.

3 hours ago, slideman said:

That article claims "daily deaths are also climbing."  

But I don't see that in the actual data, slideman.  

Here, from California ...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/10/29/coronavirus-deaths-in-california-reach-new-low/ "October 29, 2020 ... Coronavirus deaths in California reach new low ... California’s case count is up about 38% from two weeks ago, but it just reported its fewest fatalities since April 14"

Here, from New York State ...

https://gothamist.com/news/coronavirus-statistics-tracking-epidemic-new-york?mc_cid=840cead1bf

Recent_Cases_Hospitalizations_and_.2e16d

As you can see, the black line at the bottom hasn't budged.

And look at these sources ... 

Texas, as of today, according to the NYTImes  ... https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/texas-coronavirus-cases.html ... new deaths going down.

Florida numbers ... https://www.wesh.com/article/florida-coronavirus-october-29/34521378# ...  ... still going down.

NPR has a chart showing the number of new deaths per day for every state (see https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/01/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s  ) and according to it, state after state after state after state has the number of new deaths FALLING OR LEVEL, NOT climbing as of October 28th.

So your source is outright LYING, slideman.

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Your math doesn't add up

From the ultraliberal bible...WAPO:

In 1,316 days, President Trump has made 22,247 false or misleading claims

I'd like to know who the FKnuts are that read Trump quotes all day long and count them to.  They must be the same people who sit around and make up detrimental White syndromes...just so they can suffer from them and than feel guilty they didn't come up with it sooner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.27babcd5e58c&itid=lk_inline_manual_2&itid=lk_inline_manual_2

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Your math doesn't add up

It certainly doesn't add up as far as number of new deaths climbing.

Because that's an outright lie as I just proved.

But lying is totally in character for TDS suffering slideman and the MSM.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I think a faulty parachute on your first solo skydive would be pretty cool.

All that adrenaline and then SPLAT!

And if you tested positive for COVID aftwards, your family could blame Trump.

Faulty parachute is cool, but not cool enough.   I'd rather go out with a "hold my beer and watch this" kind of moment, like a 30 foot anaconda comes into my yard again to eat my dog but this time he gets me type of thing.   

Or getting struck by lightning.   That'd be pretty bad ass.  

9 hours ago, slideman said:

Just a hoax though huh

9 hours ago, rippy38 said:

An American may die with COVID every 107 seconds... but not from it.

Good point considering we don’t count cases the same way as other countries and we’re still far below the top in deaths per capita. 

Democrats and their media know Biden lost his ass in the last debate, is mired in scandal and even though they’ve done everything in their power to cover up the scandal? Most Americans believe Joe sold his influence. 

Their last ditch effort is to try and blame Trump for Covid when our numbers are admirable, not to mention Joe Biden was way behind Trump on the Covid curve.