young man's CHRISTIAN association: "Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground!"

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

Trump for some reason likes to play gay anthems.. weird

Trump has a beautiful wife, and many beautiful women who has sexually experienced.  It is not fair for you to bring here then lop your gay imaginations onto President Trump. Here in this country, that song has never at no time been promoted as a gay anthem. So is it irrresponsible of, you, to apply this unfair label onto President Trump's intent?---was this a CNN move, by you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  one      

With a gay anthem?  What next we are the champions?  Relax?

Nah, he's a little stuck in the disco era and it has a catchy beat.  Better than the Stones tune about a drug deal he used back in 2016.  A lot of bands got so pissy about him using their music he had to buy cheap and use the old stuff....no biggie.  BTW, he can dance better than the coon....Barry was all stiff when he pretended to dance....Mike keeps his ass sore I reckon.

33 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I see what you did here.  It is called the The Composition/Division Fallacy argument. 

Did you know that the YMCA = Christianity? Christianity does not condone homosexuality. Therefore I apologize sir but I will always take the song at face value and not at the value of selfish devilish LGBT Dem voters who tried to sabotage the YMCA's vision and mission statement when they were residents there during the 1970s. 

But the song YMCA  was specifically written by the village people as a cruising for sex song.

• Thumb up 1
24 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Trump has a beautiful wife, and many beautiful women who has sexually experienced.  It is not fair for you to bring here then lop your gay imaginations onto President Trump. Here in this country, that song has never at no time been promoted as a gay anthem. So is it irrresponsible of, you, to apply this unfair label onto President Trump's intent?---was this a CNN move, by you?

I didn say trump was a fag, I said he naively played homosexual anthems at his rallies. 

27 minutes ago, pmurT said:

The song was specifically written to reflect the gay cruising scene of the YMCA during the seventies. 

8 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

But the song YMCA  was specifically written by the village people as a cruising for sex song.

So what.

Every song to ever make the pop charts, is a song that humans were listening to for the purpose of interpreting it in their own lovable way.  If you try to play pretend about that, then feel free to enjoy your disingenuousness toward that song. The song is about the YMCA and since Christianity does not condone homosexuality  ---I will continue to take the song at the face value it was promoted as when it was released. 

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

The song was specifically written to reflect the gay cruising scene of the YMCA during the seventies. 

So what.

Why the song was written versus what the song was promoted to the public as; two entirely different dimensions

I read in the New York Slimes...President Trump belongs to a secret world wide homosexual society whose members pretend to be strait.

To get into it you have to kill a hetersexual over weight male and than have Greek love with them.

That way the secret world wide homosexual society whose members pretend to be strait have something on you.

This might explain the gay anthems.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

So what.

Every song to ever make the pop charts, is a song that humans were listening to for the purpose of interpreting it in their own lovable way.  If you try to play pretend about that, then feel free to enjoy your disingenuousness toward that song. The song is about the YMCA and since Christianity does not condone homosexuality  ---I will continue to take the song at the face value it was promoted as when it was released. 

The song wasn't written by the YMCA  to reflect their values the song was written by a group of gay men  to reflect how to get a booty call at a fitness center lol

12 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I didn say trump was a fag, I said he naively played homosexual anthems at his rallies. 

You didn't say Trump was a fag, but you were dishonest about this being a homosexual anthem.  Once again, the song was not promoted as targeting homosexuals, so it does not matter what was in the writer's homosexual heart whe he wrote once he decided he would not showcase the song as targeting homosexuals but instead give it a heterosexual theme. So we are flagrant to insinuate it as anything, different, than what the lyrics actually say. 

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

You didn't say Trump was a fag, but you were dishonest about this being a homosexual anthem.  Once again, the song was not promoted as targeting homosexuals, so it does not matter what was in the writer's homosexual heart whe he wrote once he decided he would not showcase the song as targeting homosexuals but instead give it a heterosexual theme. So we are flagrant to insinuate it as anything, different, than what the lyrics actually say. 

I was absolutely honest YMCA has been a homo anthem since pen hit paper 

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

The song wasn't written by the YMCA  to reflect their values the song was written by a group of gay men  to reflect how to get a booty call at a fitness center lol

You are acting like a Dem voter now ... creating fiction and pretending what is in front of our eyes and ears is not true.  For example, I posted the lyrics above ---please show which lyrics are about men making booty calls to other men living in the YMCA or using the YMCA fitness center.  I must've missed those lyrics LOL ... for examples, of how bizarre you appear here, just reflect on the many gay artists who made songs with heterosexual themes or heterosexual promotions.

Just now, lucifershammer said:

I was absolutely honest YMCA has been a homo anthem since pen hit paper 

Perhaps on the planet you came from lol ... but here, on planet earth ... you will not be able to find a reputable, I repeat, a reputable 1970s/80s music publication which disputes that this song was NEVER promoted as targeting gay men as it was ALWAYS promoted as a friendly, God-fearing anthem which publicly targeted heterosexual lifestyles.

18 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You are acting like a Dem voter now ... creating fiction and pretending what is in front of our eyes and ears is not true.  For example, I posted the lyrics above ---please show which lyrics are about men making booty calls to other men living in the YMCA or using the YMCA fitness center.  I must've missed those lyrics LOL ... for examples, of how bizarre you appear here, just reflect on the many gay artists who made songs with heterosexual themes or heterosexual promotions.

Taken at face value, the song's lyrics extol the virtues of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA). However, in gay culture from which the Village People stemmed, the song was implicitly understood as celebrating YMCA's reputation as a popular cruising and hookup spot, particularly for the younger men to whom it was addressed.[14] The initial goal of Village People producers Morali and Belolo was to attract disco's gay audience by featuring popular gay fantasy in their music.[15] Although co-creator Morali was gay and the group was initially intended to target gay men, the group became more popular and more mainstream over time.[16]

16 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Perhaps on the planet you came from lol ... but here, on planet earth ... you will not be able to find a reputable, I repeat, a reputable 1970s/80s music publication which disputes that this song was NEVER promoted as targeting gay men as it was ALWAYS promoted as a friendly, God-fearing anthem which publicly targeted heterosexual lifestyles.

https://taggmagazine.com/story-behind-popular-gay-anthem-ymca/

7 minutes ago, tunafish said:

My step dad passed me around at the YMCA and I was raped and abused in the men's sauna and whirlpool. It was filmed .

I killed my step dad.

It is no fun at the YMCA

Today might be the day.

12 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Face reality  trump likes fag anthems, from ymca to macho man.

Uses to love the song turbo lover by Rob Halford (Judas priest)

Then I found out he was gay. Takes on a new meaning now.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Uses to love the song turbo lover by Rob Halford (Judas priest)

Then I found out he was gay. Takes on a new meaning now.

If you listen to priest knowing what you know its pretty gay.. I mean come on leather boys? Hell bent for leather?

7 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

If you listen to priest knowing what you know its pretty gay.. I mean come on leather boys? Hell bent for leather?

Glam banda usually weren't full of faggots.

How could we have known?