I don't want to live in a country that looks like Portland, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore or NY.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

I may be in Hicksville, but there ain't no tree dwellers looting or rioting. We actually draw the line. And we draw the line with a vengeance.

That's cause there isn't anything to loot. Your Dollar Tree doesn't pass muster

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

That's cause there isn't anything to loot. Your Dollar Tree doesn't pass muster

I guess them thar city folks just lucked out. Heh. It must be a joy to know your visiting health care worker has called in & won't be visiting. 

20 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Who wants to live in shit holes like that. Crime, crowds, trash, graffiti, and pollution.

The majority  of the population

Probably not by choice

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I guess them thar city folks just lucked out. Heh.

Yep. Those right wing nut jobs fo in and bust the windows down and all hell breaks loose.

Heard a van packed with explosives intercepted  in phillie

1 minute ago, Wallco1 said:

Name one nice Dem run city. They are all shit holes. People who live there are just sheep being told what to do and when to do it.

Santa Fe NM. Charming

Albuquerque is a shyt hole.

3 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Name one nice Dem run city. They are all shit holes. People who live there are just sheep being told what to do and when to do it.

Mar a Lago is in one?

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Yep. Those right wing nut jobs fo in and bust the windows down and all hell breaks loose.

Heard a van packed with explosives intercepted  in phillie

America knows the root of the rioting - looting - arson. Ya gotta do better. 

It is inevitable that as cities grow, they become less Conservative. Name one metro area with a population of 500,000 that is not fairly liberal. As for small towns which are almost always heavily Conservative, they are not always nice. I have lived in very rural, remote, and therefore Conservative settings. The folks are just as flawed as their city counterparts. 

2 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Who wants to live in shit holes like that. Crime, crowds, trash, graffiti, and pollution.

The question is ... do democRATS?   Because now is their chance to stop living like that.   Perhaps the only chance they'll get.