Jump to content

Biden has had 47 years to do something. What makes you think he will do something now.


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Biden has had 47 years to do something. What makes you think he will do something now.

 

Are you inferring that Communist Pedophiles...

 

DenseFlusteredCoqui-size_restricted.gif

 

... are somehow charlatans...

... or ineffectual malcontents...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden was a key part of the administration that saved the American economy after George W Bush's Great Recession and he played a vital role in saving the American auto industry when the GOP said "let it fail."

 

Do you Trumpist morons have no memories?

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Biden was a key part of the administration that saved the American economy after George W Bush's Great Recession and he played a vital role in saving the American auto industry when the GOP said "let it fail."

 

Do you Trumpist morons have no memories?

 

Bill

He's Brain Dead. Those that vote for him are Brain Dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

If you had a brain you'd type "you're."

 

You uneducated fucking moron. LOL.

 

Trumpists :rolleyes:

 

Bill

Faster typing your for You're. Petty shit. Fact is Left Wing Liberals are Brain Dead. They support communism, marxism, and socialisim , and don't know the destruction it causes. Joe Biden would bring that agenda to America.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

The left will give him some pudding and tell him exactly what to do. And he will be busy paying back all his donors.  

Joe Biden did a lot over those 47 years.  He enriched his family, found crack-addict Hunter Biden a lucrative job(s) and formed partnerships with his family to enrich himself from kickbacks received from the Chinese Communist Party.  Oh, and in exchange for that, he sold millions of American Jobs to China.  Thanks, Joe, for your 47 years of hard work on behalf of yourself and your family. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same thing can be said of Trump, dumbfuck. 

 

Of course, Trump has had four years as President to make positive

changed and has been prove utterly incompetent at everything.

Time to step aside and let somebody NEW into the Oval Office.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Same thing can be said of Trump, dumbfuck. 

 

Of course, Trump has had four years as President to make positive

changed and has been prove utterly incompetent at everything.

Time to step aside and let somebody NEW into the Oval Office.  

Question: Does Biden even know who he's running against; cause last week it was some guy named George.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Uh...no.

 

Smart people are voting for Biden. 

 

Bill

They ARE voting for them and TENS OF MILLIONS already have voted for him.

Biden already has a 10-15 million vote lead on Trump from early voting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

The left will give him some pudding and tell him exactly what to do. And he will be busy paying back all his donors.  

 

Helped set up Nazi styled classing and grouping doctatorship ghettos and promotes all the socialist brain screw programing etc.

 

 

The Dragon replaces statues of people who promoted individual rights: Justice Center Portland.
  

EfWz4DIUcAMAK2Q.jpg&sp=1604063257Tf00321

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden was not president even once, so this whole bit about he was supposedly Czar of the USA for 47 years and did nothing is a bogus argument. He did rather a lot in 47 years, far too much for each item to be mentioned. Like most Congresspeople, most of what he did was vote for bills proposed by others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden was not president even once, so this whole bit about he was supposedly Czar of the USA for 47 years and did nothing is a bogus argument. He did rather a lot in 47 years, far too much for each item to be mentioned. Like most Congresspeople, most of what he did was vote for bills proposed by others.

What did Biden do?  Come on, tell us, what has Biden done?  Pass the Crime Bill?  What else?  Sell American Jobs for millions of Dollars to the CCP?  Ok, what else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...