The wealthy prepare for the upcoming election

20 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Feds love right wing nut jobs

Fortunately, the truth does not lie.

For the past 5 months BLM and ANTIFA have the market cornered, on public violence, and I am sure the FBI is not overlooking those violent Dem voters.  And neither are the wealthy folks in Manhattan bldgs.

...btw...

President Trump is happily married to a hot wife.  Therefore please stop using, Q, to drag President Trump into your gay fantasies here.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

You were so sure Sugar Daddy Government was going to take care of you for the rest of your life.  

And now you face the reality of having to get a job and having squandered your chance at an education that would get you a good job.

All I want for Christmas is to see the size of your amygdala. It's gotta be huge

37 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Fortunately, the truth does not lie.

For the past 5 months BLM and ANTIFA have the market cornered, on public violence, and I am sure the FBI is not overlooking those violent Dem voters.  And neither are the wealthy folks in Manhattan bldgs.

...btw...

President Trump is happily married to a hot wife.  Therefore please stop using, Q, to drag President Trump into your gay fantasies here.

Macho macho man .. lol 

Just now, pmurT said:

dude. please. do not stalk me around the website including me into your gay fantasies. Please?  

...hehe...

I can't help trump loves the village people,  what I can't believe is he used that particular song. 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I can't help  

What you can help, is your bizarre peculiar lust to stalk me around the website applying the same tactic here, as the Dem Party applies... lol ....when you made sure to intentionally misrepresent some act or some thing or some reality (like the spirit of a song's exact, global publicizing, in order to get your jollies off of you misrepresenting Trump re: my discussion theme) to pretend President Trump did something to be mocked. 

I am glad you did what you did tho and revealed your subconscious essence here. I will be keen toward any future peculiarities.

14 minutes ago, pmurT said:

What you can help, is your bizarre peculiar lust to stalk me around the website applying the same tactic here, as the Dem Party applies... lol ....when you made sure to intentionally misrepresent some act or some thing or some reality (like the spirit of a song's exact, global publicizing, in order to get your jollies off of you misrepresenting Trump re: my discussion theme) to pretend President Trump did something to be mocked. 

I am glad you did what you did tho and revealed your subconscious essence here. I will be keen toward any future peculiarities.

Lol you have been shown ,  but in your embarrassment you have dug your hole even deeper,  keep digging its funny.

Just now, lucifershammer said:

Lol you have been shown ,  but in your embarrassment you have dug your hole even deeper,  keep digging its funny.

I have no control over your hallucinations.

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Enough of this shit.

Promise?

lol

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Did you or did you not wish to have a pinned thread?

Nope. I think I saw that some lovely membeer here pinned my thread, earlier, but then 10mins later?----- it was no longer pinned ... hmmmm ...  and so, I was just hoping that no ill-willed cornball came haunting that thread/unpinned it, in light of feathers I recently ruffled around here regarding a certain sissified safe space, is all.

Have a nice day.

12 hours ago, Zaro said:

Then he should realize that the days of police killing black people without consequences are over

When are the days of blacks committing crimes, and acting like no one should question them ... just because they are black, going to be over?