I have a right to use the INTERNET and to be on the INTERNET

I have a right to use the internet as others have, yet ,I am routinely banned from various web sites [very well known] strictly for my personal views which I believe to be true and timely for all to read. My constitutional rights have been denied by refusing me free access to internet usage over my political and religious beliefs.. This should prove to all that the Jews control ALL facets of the mass media including the internet[Face book. ] etc. 

28 minutes ago, falconduler said:

I have a right to use the internet as others have, yet ,I am routinely banned from various web sites [very well known] strictly for my personal views which I believe to be true and timely for all to read. My constitutional rights have been denied by refusing me free access to internet usage over my political and religious beliefs.. This should prove to all that the Jews control ALL facets of the mass media including the internet[Face book. ] etc. 

I got banned on a site for just saying the word Gestapo. called it hate speech. You should stay off those large sites.  

57 minutes ago, falconduler said:

Poor, poor Nazi. My heart bleeds for you. Boo hoo.

Bill

1 hour ago, falconduler said:

What you telling me for? I don't give a shit

• Thumb up 1