Common Since Inception.

Each reproduction is a reproduced replacement of those sustaining the species another generation so far as the current numbers occupying space now. Reality, theories, theologies do not change that universal constant within the food chain of this atmosphere because homo sapiens practice denying how life works in plain sight since the dawn of civilization training new borns to mind the corruption added so far.

This is the same academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically, socially, ancestrally, regardless what people choose to believe about life is more than mutually evolving so far in plain sight.

5 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

aka.. it is what it is in layman's terms

But it is kinetic without potential doubt governing next generations until extinction removes the established corruption so far.  The solution to ending dishonesty and demands to sustain corrupted interpretations for the benefit of those controlling the flow of artificial information called truth when it is just subjective objectives maintaining confusion and chaos while naturally centered to relative positions of proportionately alive now.

Instinctively defeating institutionalized ancestral doubt to maintain character role playing until extinction pretending humans have rights to take liberties away from those remaining civil among civic minded deniers willing to destroy everything if anyone defies their possibilities that existing exceeds mutually evolving from now on as arrived historically so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

Stupid thread.    Nobody cares about your opinion

It isn't my opinion, it is what I navigate being alive in plain sight as an equally evolving reproduction occupying space as specifically me kinetically here same as everything else perpeptually balancing in their sole point of actively alive since conceived to replace those that made the conception living now.

Just now, sole result said:

It isn't my opinion, it is what I navigate being alive in plain sight as an equally evolving reproduction occupying space as specifically me kinetically here same as everything else perpeptually balancing in their sole point of actively alive since conceived to replace those that made the conception living now.

And....................you are literally retarded.     Using big words is a clear sign of being intellectually insecure.    

Just now, FivebyFive said:

Your on a kaiser roll!!!  Don't blast out anything too long.. They will accuse you of a DDOS attack

Not worried since I am not doing any attacks.  Just posting an understanding of life in kinetic timing to specific results ancestrally present as equally mutually evolving their one of  akind additions to this species never the same total sum again.

Eternally separated conceived to decomposed accounts for all lifetimes that existed in this atmosphere mutually evolved and evolving until reproductions stop occurring and the reproduced die. Called extinction.

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

I don't know what is going on socially??   I have been ressurected here twice.

Character role playing screen name was resurrected twice. you are still the same replacement all three times while you never stayed the same total sum of details compounding from now on.  That is mutually evolving replacements kinetically occupying space as numbers of this species here.

I discovered there is no missing links to evolving as timed apart so far.  Universal kinetic binary code to adapt or become extinct equally aplied to each reproduction added in this atmosphere since the solar system stablized a universe perpeptually limited to nothing stays the same again.

Natural perpetual motion has specific limitation of finite matter(periodic table of molecular elements) sustaining this planetary point of displacement.  

Just because everyone historically was trained to socially deny now is eternity doesn't mean now isn't eternity.