Jump to content

Episode 1: SpyCar's Sissified Sisyphean Safe-Space


pmurT
 Share

Recommended Posts

Today up on Capitol Hill the intrepid Sen. Ted Cruz mercilessly, dragged, The Dem Party's Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as ol' Jack tried to obfuscate his own unethical, immoral loyalty to Globalism. Now go spread the news in yonder @SpyCar safe space created > here < for Biden's bambosh buttercups: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Today up on Capitol Hill the intrepid Sen. Ted Cruz mercilessly, dragged, The Dem Party's Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as ol' Jack tried to obfuscate his own unethical, immoral loyalty to Globalism. Now go spread the news in yonder @SpyCar safe space created > here < for Biden's bambosh buttercups: 

 

Unlike Twitter, you have an open opportunity to spread your lies here on NHB.

 

Enjoy your freedom.

 

I'd suggest that integrity and good citizenship requires that one use freedom with a sense of fairness, honesty, and integrity, but I know those words would be lost on you.

 

Bill

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Like Twitter, we Dems also recv preferential treatment to spread our lies here on NHB ---and we get to do it in the exclusive SpyCar's Sissified Sisyphean Safe-Space ... LOL ... Integrity and good citizenship requires that one use freedom with a sense of fairness, honesty, and integrity ---since I lack of all those facilities, it makes me the perfect Dem voter.

 

Bill

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

...fixed

 

Kudos for the alliterative value of the phrase "SpyCar's Sissified Sisyphean Safe-Space." I like that.

 

However, no matter how nice that phrase sounds--and it is great--its clear you have no idea what "Sisyphean" means. LOL.

 

It just doesn't fit the context, so using this term in this fashion will only serve to make you appear to be rather ignorant (to anyone who has studied the classics).

 

Nice try anyway.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

the LO room is proof that we put forth tremendous amounts of effort and energy to validate, Liberalism, and yes such a task is seemingly endless and futile therefore pmurT correctly deemed it Sisyphean

I am an idiot who does not know the meaning of Sisyphean because, well, I a Dem voter.

 

Bill

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

Because you are blind.

 

Bill

 

...

 

10 hours ago, pmurT said:

Today up on Capitol Hill the intrepid Sen. Ted Cruz mercilessly, dragged, The Dem Party's Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as ol' Jack tried to obfuscate his own unethical, immoral loyalty to Globalism. Now go spread the news in yonder @SpyCar safe space created > here < for Biden's bambosh buttercups: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Unlike Twitter, you have an open opportunity to spread your lies here on NHB.

 

Enjoy your freedom.

 

I'd suggest that integrity and good citizenship requires that one use freedom with a sense of fairness, honesty, and integrity, but I know those words would be lost on you.

 

Bill

Twitter allowed the STILL unverified story on Russian bounties while STILL blocking the verified Hunter Biden laptop scandal. 

 

YOU are a fucking moron and Twitter should be shut down for subverting our democracy and campaign finance violations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Because you are blind.

 

Bill

 

 

I am not blind.   You have no integrity.  You call people liars and can’t provide proof of the lies, which makes you a liar.   

 

You are unworthy and the people of this forum know we have a low grade troll as a moderator.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I am not blind.   You have no integrity.  You call people liars and can’t provide proof of the lies, which makes you a liar.   

 

You are unworthy and the people of this forum know we have a low grade troll as a moderator.  

 

The proof you are a liar is embedded in almost every post you make, including the one quoted here. LOL.

 

Bill

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The proof you are a liar is, non-existent, as you are correct that I am a low-grade troll who was made into a mod for Liberal coward's sissified sisyphean safe space. I only know how to tell lies when it comes to President Trump, so I used my immaturity to come post in this thread instead staying in my safe space.

 

Bill

 

...fixed

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...