WHO ON THIS BOARD DISAGREES WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT? LOOTERS DESERVE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lordy, bring it on, I craves excitement. Once your behavior divorces you from civilized society, you become an unprotected feral animal. And color don't enter into it. It's taken humanity too long to gain the ground we've gained. No rational thinker wishes to regress back to the Stone Age.

11 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Lordy, bring it on, I craves excitement. Once your behavior divorces you from civilized society, you become an unprotected feral animal. And color don't enter into it. It's taken humanity too long to gain the ground we've gained. No rational thinker wishes to regress back to the Stone Age.

Murdering looters is sinful and not what we do in a civil society.  I take great solace in the '90's cult film Boxing Helena.  Like an old arab once said - you take something from me, I take something from you. 

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Just to the 40s or 50s, eh Jimbo?

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Murdering looters is sinful and not what we do in a civil society.  I take great solace in the '90's cult film Boxing Helena.  Like an old arab once said - you take something from me, I take something from you. 

Ok, no shooting. Is beating to an unrecognizable bloody pulp acceptable?

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Ok, no shooting. Is beating to an unrecognizable bloody pulp acceptable?

Yes it is.  That's what a bunch of thugs did to a guy in the Deltona Massacre a/k/a the Xbox Murders in Deltona Florida.  Here's a photo of the crime scene.

cFG1777crlILZq9oBLUH-YvRaUhIz05SY81KFE0a

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

or simply arrest them and follow standard legal procedure. 

No. Many people no longer have any faith in "legal procedure" when it comes to looters.  Vigilantism is the next best response to crime when those who are elected to prosecute criminals, arrest and incarcerate criminals and protect cities from this type of crime are neglectful of their duties.

There is nothing wrong with coordinated vigilantism when there is a lack of coordinated effort to stop and punnish criminals.

Just now, Skans said:

No. Many people no longer have any faith in "legal procedure" when it comes to looters.  Vigilantism is the next best response to crime when those who are elected to prosecute criminals, arrest and incarcerate criminals and protect cities from this type of crime are neglectful of their duties.

There is nothing wrong with coordinated vigilantism when there is a lack of coordinated effort to stop and punnish criminals.

Their subjective opinions... lack of faith are not the topic. Do you  not believe in the law or is it a matter of only doing so when convenient? The looter breaks the law, you arrest them, prosecute them, and so on. If you deputize someone who may or may not have self control, dignity, etc.. what is to stop them from shooting randomly and shooting/injuring/killer someone who is not looting,rioting, protesting?

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Their subjective opinions... lack of faith are not the topic. Do you  not believe in the law or is it a matter of only doing so when convenient? The looter breaks the law, you arrest them, prosecute them, and so on. If you deputize someone who may or may not have self control, dignity, etc.. what is to stop them from shooting randomly and shooting/injuring/killer someone who is not looting,rioting, protesting?

You are getting off the subject.

It is a very simple question, with a "yes" or "no" answer.

That question is:  Do looters deserve to be shot on sight?

The law doesn't shoot them because it isn't a capital offense. Unfortunately the liberal court too often just turns them loose. They need some serious punishment.

On the other hand when private citizens are protecting themselves and their property it's best just to shoot the mother fuckers. Look at it this way...when the looters have all been shot to death there will be no more looting and the world will be a better and safer place.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Like when the Somali cop shot & killed that white woman in Minneapolis 3 years before Floyd's death, and the human community did not riot - loot - or destroy; but instead being civilized & not tree dwellers, allowed the law to take charge & run it's course. Like that?

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

How myopically academic of you.

Arrest...?

NEWS_150429418_AR_0_QIWTBWAZCVLL.jpg?w=1

You see any police around...?

la-2426812-na-0428-baltimore-09-cmc-jpg-

Ha!

"Choot'em."

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Like when the Somali cop shot & killed that white woman in Minneapolis 3 years before Floyd's death, and the human community did not riot - loot - or destroy; but instead being civilized & not tree dwellers, allowed the law to take charge & run it's course. Like that?

By your logic, I would observe a 7 feet 8 inches tall man doing something and then assume that all human beings would do exactly the same. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

By your logic, I would observe a 7 feet 8 inches tall man doing something and then assume that all human beings would do exactly the same. 

You're an idiot.

Stay away from firearms.

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I just don't recall any whites rioting over a white dying at the hands of a police officer. If you could, enlighten me. Would a white somehow be less dead than a black?