The lower life forms go Christmas shopping

Nearly a dozen people – including a 15-year-old – were shot overnight after looting and rioting in Philadelphia erupted for a second straight night despite pleas for peace from the family of a Black man whose police-related death sparked the unrest.

About 1,000 people took the streets of the city of Brotherly Love late Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning purportedly to demand justice for the death of Walter Wallace Jr., who was fatally shot by police on Monday.

Instead, the protests quickly devolved into violent riots and looting of stores across the city. Crowds of dozens were seen ransacking local and big-name stores, including a Walmart and a Foot Locker.

I wonder how the vast majority of humans have evolved from primates to humans, and why some primates are still primates? At one point, I thought it was a “city” thing.....but having spent so much time in Europe, they don’t do this shit over there.

Who knows, maybe Darwin could shed an opinion if he were still around.

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I wonder how the vast majority of humans have evolved from primates to humans, and why some primates are still primates? At one point, I thought it was a “city” thing.....but having spent so much time in Europe, they don’t do this shit over there.

Who knows, maybe Darwin could shed an opinion if he were still around.

They're  still living in the past.

5 hours ago, Butthead said:

If you're going to loot a store, why would you choose to loot one that sells cheap stuff like WalMart?

Many high end shops were looted along Chicago's Mile. Although how a mammy with a 3 foot wide ass can be shoehorned into a designer dress is beyond my comprehension.