Trump claims to have ended the Pandemic as one of his accomplishments as President. :oD

Scout

Just now, Scout said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

That claim tells us all we need to know about the sorry list of accomplishments

for a Trump Administration.  

Still dont know how to include a link huh?

Guess that helps you not have to prove any of your lies ...

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

The full report did not claim the pandemic was over. What did libs say when Trump squashed travel to & from China? 

1. Apr 01, 2020 · Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now...

2. Mar 11, 2020 · The “No Ban Act,” introduced by Rep. Judy Chu (D-CA) and co-sponsored by 219 House Democrats, would have prevented Trump from immediately implementing a travel ban on China once the outbreak of …

3. Apr 26, 2020 · House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) repeatedly criticized President Donald Trump’s decision to halt flights to and from China. In fact, she led her Democratic colleagues in calling the president a

8 minutes ago, Scout said:

So ... it is official ... you were lying.

Do you know the difference between the words ended and ending?

One is a finality, while the other is in-process.

Fucking retard ...

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

That claim tells us all we need to know about the sorry list of accomplishments

for a Trump Administration.  

It's about his ego. He gets a stiffy when he can make his cult swallow that crap. Can make em trust their lying eyes, that's what it's all about

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

It's about his ego. He gets a stiffy when he can make his cult swallow that crap. Can make em trust their lying eyes, that's what it's all about

Well, most of the 'early voters' are Dems (53%) so a LOT of Joe's votes are already locked in.

Trump's people are 'election day voters'.  They can STILL change their minds.  

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

So ... it is official ... you were lying.

Do you know the difference between the words ended and ending?

One is a finality, while the other is in-process.

Fucking retard ...

That doesn't work.  They mean the same.  

He claimed it was an accomplishment; it means the same.  

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't think many will change their minds over another lie. Most likely the cold weather will make em think twice about standing in line

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I don't think many will change their minds over another lie. Most likely the cold weather will make em think twice about standing in line

We do not have lines here.  I am in a city but not a large metro area.  

The county is BLUE so they have a moral compass.....they believe in the democratic vote - NOT discouraging it.    

1 minute ago, Scout said:

We do not have lines here.  I am in a city but not a large metro area.  

The county is BLUE so they have a moral compass.....they believe in the democratic vote - NOT discouraging it.    

Do you really believe Joe has a chance to beat George? You can tell us. I guess more people will be voting for Joe than George. Never thought of that.

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, most of the 'early voters' are Dems (53%) so a LOT of Joe's votes are already locked in.

As can Biden supporters. Being the astute person you like to think of yourself as - you’re undoubtedly aware the topic that was the biggest search engine inquiry after the last debate was “how do I change my vote”?

Ya, of course you knew that. Just like you astutely know the trend has been towards Trump since then, and what was a theoretical double digit lead has vaporized. Rasmussen.....ya, I know you don’t like one of only two polling companies out of hundreds to get the last election right - now has Trump by one.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Do you really believe Joe has a chance to beat George? You can tell us. I guess more people will be voting for Joe than George. Never thought of that.

This makes no sense to me.  

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ya, of course you knew that.

Yes.  But it hasn't said who wants to nullify their vote - the Trump voter or the Biden voter.

And it sounded like few states allow it.  

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

As can Biden supporters. Being the astute person you like to think of yourself as - you’re undoubtedly aware the topic that was the biggest search engine inquiry after the last debate was “how do I change my vote”?

Ya, of course you knew that. Just like you astutely know the trend has been towards Trump since then, and what was a theoretical double digit lead has vaporized. Rasmussen.....ya, I know you don’t like one of only two polling companies out of hundreds to get the last election right - now has Trump by one.

Earth to Lefty.....COME IN, Lefty!