Media covered a noose in a garage at Nascar.......But a computer detailing deals with China, Russia and The Ukraine by the Biden's isn't discussed....

Z09

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

This is the noose that was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at the Talladega Superspeedway

By David Close, CNN

Updated 5:01 AM ET, Fri June 26, 2020

But one example of many.

How about the "Trump called our soldiers losers and suckers" story sourced anonymously while at the same time having a couple of dozen named eyewitnesses on the record contradicting.

Despite all of that, the "losers and suckers" story continues to be told by Biden, Harris et al as if it were established fact.

3 minutes ago, superds77 said:

But one example of many.

How about the "Trump called our soldiers losers and suckers" story sourced anonymously while at the same time having a couple of dozen named eyewitnesses on the record contradicting.

Despite all of that, the "losers and suckers" story continues to be told by Biden, Harris et al as if it were established fact.

Remember that?

"Anonymous sources" and every station talked about...

But a guy on TV and a computer the FBI has isn't discussed

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Have you ever got the idea that liberals simply don't care if their candidate might be a crook or a family of crooks?

The MSM is just like DLN. They just refuse to dance to your tune

10 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Remember that?

"Anonymous sources" and every station talked about...

But a guy on TV and a computer the FBI has isn't discussed

Amazing. A democrat donor, Naval officer and business partner of Biden goes on the record with corroborating physical evidence and FIRST HAND eyewitness accounts and we get a total blackout.

Frankly we shouldn't be surprised, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Amazing. A democrat donor, Naval officer and business partner of Biden goes on the record with corroborating physical evidence and FIRST HAND eyewitness accounts and we get a total blackout.

Frankly we shouldn't be surprised, unfortunately.

No, we shouldn't be surprised.  

But we are fools if we let this pass.  

After the reelection of Trump, there needs to be a REAL reckoning ... one that does not involve the RINOs in Congress holding useless hearings.

One that involves putting people ... LOTS OF THEM IN AND OUT OF GOVERNMENT ... in jail on long sentences.

Just saying ... that's the only way any lesson will be taught ... thats' the only way our Republic will be saved.

7 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

After the reelection of Trump, there needs to be a REAL reckoning ... one that does not involve the RINOs in Congress holding useless hearings.

That fool is not going to ever be reelected. Trump is DEAD MEAT! Stinking, cadaverous roadkill.

24 minutes ago, Zaro said:

It's only amazing if you believe the story to be true. MSM obviously does not

...and I am certain that you lapped up the Atlantic story regarding Trump calling soldiers "losers and suckers".

Who are you going to believe, the MSM or your lying eyes.

Cognitive dissonance is not becoming young lady.

5 minutes ago, superds77 said:

...and I am certain that you lapped up the Atlantic story regarding Trump calling soldiers "losers and suckers".

The story has too many holes to pass the sniff test of reputable news outlets. Deal with it

34 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The story has too many holes to pass the sniff test of reputable news outlets. Deal with it

Your leftist public education did you no favor, child.  

I predict a hard life ahead for you ... unless you live off someone else's dime.  

That your plan?

37 minutes ago, Zaro said:
45 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Yeah but Trump called soldiers "losers and suckers" right? No "holes" in that story right?

Here we have physical evidence, first hand eyewitness with contemporaneous corroborating evidence but that has "too many holes"? Yes perhaps there are some "holes". Real journalists would attempt to "fill" those "holes".

Come on, can't you be intellectually honest on an anonymous forum?

26 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Your leftist public education did you no favor, child.  

I predict a hard life ahead for you ... unless you live off someone else's dime.  

That your plan?

I often wondered what sorta education you had because you have absolutely no critical thinking skills. Matter of fact, the more ridiculous and far out a story is, the more you are inclined to believe it. A total lack of common sense that was amusing for a while. Not anymore. Thanks to Trump nearly half the country are now conspiracy kooks like you. 

I have already a hard life being stuck right now in this giant Looney bin

7 hours ago, Z09 said:

This is the noose that was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at the Talladega Superspeedway

By David Close, CNN

Updated 5:01 AM ET, Fri June 26, 2020

You're obviously a racist.

8>)

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

I often wondered what sorta education you had because you have absolutely no critical thinking skills. Matter of fact, the more ridiculous and far out a story is, the more you are inclined to believe it. A total lack of common sense that was amusing for a while. Not anymore. Thanks to Trump nearly half the country are now conspiracy kooks like you. 

Stop saying crazy shit and maybe they will you out for a little while.

4 hours ago, Zaro said:

Child, get ready because it's going to get a lot harder.  

"Us" loonies and deplorables are about to make you hold a job and work if you want to eat, keep a roof over your head, and enjoy the finer things in life.  

You're about to learn the meaning of TANSTAAFL.

And since you squandered your chance at a real education, now you'll end up doing whatever menial tasks someone else picks for you to do.

Just saying ...

11 hours ago, Z09 said:

Have you ever got the idea that liberals simply don't care if their candidate might be a crook or a family of crooks?

They didn't care Obama was a neocon sellout to big banks and corporations. 

The left are easy to understand when you realize they have no values.