Trump is a deadbeat

11 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Trump dodges drafts, lenders and paying taxes.

He loves the military so much but he sure as hell won’t pay for it.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/trump-tax-records-chicago-loan/index.html

The first step towards any semblance of intelligence, is learning to stop quoting CNN ...

9 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Until Jan 20 2021

Keep counting your chickens. Ya, I know it’s from Rasmussen, which coincidentally was one of only two sources to get 2016 right - out of hundreds...

Several weeks ago, presidential opinion polls showed Joe Biden with a double-digit lead over Donald Trump, like the supposed lead Hillary Clinton enjoyed four years ago. Despite prognostications of an almost certain Clinton victory, reality provided a different story ending.

Will the big media be right this election cycle, or are they repeating their folly from the last election?

Rasmussen Reports, one of the most accurate pollsters in the 2016 election, shows a significant narrowing in its White House Watch poll, from a 12-point Biden lead two weeks ago to a 3-point lead a week ago.

Now it’s Trump by one.

55 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

from Rasmussen, which coincidentally was one of only two sources to get 2016 right - out of hundreds...

Can't you see that's their game? They go against every other poll and when they're when there is no notice because they are just a crackpot organization anywayd. But in the rare event hell freezes over and they just "happen" to luck out, then they get to say that they're big genius' until next time.

2020 isn't 2016.

Just now, calguy said:

Can't you see that's their game? They go against every other poll and when they're when there is no notice because they are just a crackpot organization anywayd. But in the rare event hell freezes over and they just "happen" to luck out, then they get to say that they're big genius' until next time.

2020 isn't 2016.

And yet the parallels are eerily hand in hand.....

Hey.....when the choice is between a thin-skinned yammerer versus a compromised treasonous dementia riddled buffoon.......ya gotta laugh or cry.

As always, I’m choosing to laugh......even though the underlying joke is on the country and its inhabitants.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And yet the parallels are eerily hand in hand.....

Hey.....when the choice is between a thin-skinned yammerer versus a compromised treasonous dementia riddled buffoon.......ya gotta laugh or cry.

As always, I’m choosing to laugh......even though the underlying joke is on the country and its inhabitants.

You're a trumpist thru and thru. You bought the ticket, you take the ride. We hold YOU responsible for you own complicity.

21 minutes ago, calguy said:

You're a trumpist thru and thru. You bought the ticket, you take the ride. We hold YOU responsible for you own complicity.

You’re ignorance and shallow nature precedes you, just like it did yesterday when you tucked tail and scurried into a corner when faced with your same ignorance. Nothing personal, but your poor education and narrow mindedness is truly boring.

21 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Keep counting your chickens. Ya, I know it’s from Rasmussen, which coincidentally was one of only two sources to get 2016 right - out of hundreds...

Rasmussen was labeled the WORST in 2018, idiot. 

I wish I had a dollar for every pollster who claims to have been the "best" in 2016 (or any previous election)....

I'd be a millionaire.  My favorite is when they create a model based on previous election results (decades after

said elections) and then claim their model successfully "predicted" them!  :D 

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Rasmussen was labeled the WORST in 2018, idiot. 

Yet were one of two, out of hundreds, to get an incredibly difficult 2016 PRESIDENTIAL election correct. 

One can buy, or manipulate, the outcome of a poll......which is why I pay little attention to them. These days, just as in 16’ and before, polls are created to try to craft and shape a persons decision. Being an uneducated country, it unfortunately works far to often.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:55 AM, calguy said:

Do you understand the empty vessel of your "we" mentality when it comes to recognizing life for all it has ever been in plain sight outside the semantics of believing anything else is possible?