LGBT ideas & economic impact

https://kenboa.org/living-out-your-faith/biblical-economics-finance-part-8/

this link expands on the cultural shift in thinking from classical economics to the ‘Kenesyian model.’

I guess a person doesn’t have to look much further than California where these morality and economic ideas go hand-in-hand and how the state is plagued with economic hardship. The creation/evolution subject/factor is in there as well and how godlessness is more prevailant in California too.

It seems a breakdown in the way our society thinks about saving and passing on Capital and resources to the next generation it’s taking a great nation and bringing it to its knees.

We can see this with the COVID-19 response as well and how the general public and politicians have resorted to depleting the next generations resources because of this shift in economic thinking. 

This type of thinking stems from living a life of not having children causing people to think more of themselves and the here and now. I also observe this Pattern and way of thinking with atheism and the idea of evolution, which is rather toxic because it creates that sort of thinking as well. Spend now because you only have one life to live,  and there is no afterlife repercussions with regards to stewardship of finances.

combining LGBT ideas along with evolutionary ideas along with abortion ideas of destroying the next generation seems to be destroying a once great nation Built upon biblical principles and ideas. I have mentioned it before about the importance of a spiritual revival in getting back to biblical principles Or the United States will face judgement by self destruction, judgement by rejection biblical wisdom as Romans 1:28 highlights as well as Deuteronomy chapter 30.

https://biblehub.com/romans/1-28.htm

‘Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.‘

https://www.biblehub.com/niv/deuteronomy/30.htm

I guess God will not be mocked, and a person, as well as a nation will reap what it sows. Interesting to note huh?

it seems the spiritual enemy is attacking and deceiving on multiple fronts to remould not just the United States but the world. does not seem like the New World order is very far in the near future sadly.

thoughts?

I was just thinking too of a personal experience I had with a family member of mine regarding the Covid shut down idea. This girl having *no children* did not seem to process at all the repercussions of such a choice initially (and I’m still not sure if she does.) 

It almost comes ‘naturally’ whereas myself with three children that is what my mind went to originally and ‘naturally’ about how such shut downs will affect the next generation. Thinking more long term. Passing on the baton. Whereas she was not.

2 minutes ago, Hellongoodbye said:

I was just thinking too of a personal experience I had with a family member of mine regarding the Covid shut down idea. This girl having *no children* did not seem to process at all the repercussions of such a choice initially (and I’m still not sure if she does.) 

It almost comes ‘naturally’ whereas myself with three children that is what my mind went to originally and ‘naturally’ about how such shut downs will affect the next generation. Thinking more long term. Passing on the baton. Whereas she was not.

Adults without children, should not be allowed to participate in any discussions about life.

• Thumb up 1

this link expands on why God gave the commandment circumcise children on the eighth day of life. To sum it up it has to do with vitamin K and blood clotting and the optimal time in a persons life. Nailed it.
https://evidence-for-the-bible.com/scientific-evidence-for-the-bible/scientific-evidence-for-circumcision-on-the-eighth-day/

examples like this throughout the biblical record do highlight the importance of putting our faith into what his word says and applying it even if we do not fully understand why.... instead of relying on our own wisdom and finite knowledge.

although we now know and understand why he gave this command there are many others we may not fully understand why, right?

of course some of the bigger ones revolve around ideas like revealed creation truth of several thousand years of history and created vegetarian, morality truths and economic truths never mind the obvious spiritual truths...the big one being no one is to get into the heavenly society by being a so-called good person. By good works, unless perfection.

other smaller examples would be times like when he told Noah (Gen 7) to only take creatures which breathe through their nostrils on the ark because we now know Insects breathe through their skin. To build using 6 to 1 ratio dimensions like modern day Cargo ships which we know do best in turbulent waters, as well as the size which could house enough species from the whole globe As our collective knowledge increases Regarding genetics like the dog kind, cat kind, horse kind etc. Only needing two of each, seven of some.

other little nuggets of truth range from God using Adams rib to create Eve because we now know that human ribs can regenerate.

We now have a better understanding of sexually transmitted disease and knowledge that sickness like leprosy being airborne and requiring quarantine, the reasons why God commanded making and using antibacterial oils, or putting spoils of war through fire and water for cleansing For both spiritual and physical purposes as the two realms are closely interconnected. Heck even wearing clothing made of one thread is more durable than clothing made with two threads which reinforces purity ideas. How about better understanding now of waste management commands Given throughout the Old Testament to avoid problems like the black plague. And lastly for now reasons for all the lamb sacrificial system he commanded Israel to put in place which was prophetic of Christ sacrifice.

amazing right?
‘ it is better to put your trust n faith in God than confidence in man.’ 
his knowledge and his ways are clearly higher than ours.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+118%3A8-17&version=KJV

All this to reinforce how LGBT ideas and biblical commands impact economics.

thoughts?

2 hours ago, Hellongoodbye said:

this link expands on the cultural shift in thinking from classical economics to the ‘Kenesyian model.’

I guess a person doesn’t have to look much further than California where these morality and economic ideas go hand-in-hand and how the state is plagued with economic hardship. The creation/evolution subject/factor is in there as well and how godlessness is more prevailant in California too.

It seems a breakdown in the way our society thinks about saving and passing on Capital and resources to the next generation it’s taking a great nation and bringing it to its knees.

We can see this with the COVID-19 response as well and how the general public and politicians have resorted to depleting the next generations resources because of this shift in economic thinking. 

This type of thinking stems from living a life of not having children causing people to think more of themselves and the here and now. I also observe this Pattern and way of thinking with atheism and the idea of evolution, which is rather toxic because it creates that sort of thinking as well. Spend now because you only have one life to live,  and there is no afterlife repercussions with regards to stewardship of finances.

combining LGBT ideas along with evolutionary ideas along with abortion ideas of destroying the next generation seems to be destroying a once great nation Built upon biblical principles and ideas. I have mentioned it before about the importance of a spiritual revival in getting back to biblical principles Or the United States will face judgement by self destruction, judgement by rejection biblical wisdom as Romans 1:28 highlights as well as Deuteronomy chapter 30.

‘Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.‘

I guess God will not be mocked, and a person, as well as a nation will reap what it sows. Interesting to note huh?

it seems the spiritual enemy is attacking and deceiving on multiple fronts to remould not just the United States but the world. does not seem like the New World order is very far in the near future sadly.

thoughts?

God gave this nation over to a depraved mind in the 60's...which is now coming to fruition...

Isaiah is in full swing...

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

God gave this nation over to a depraved mind in the 60's...which is now coming to fruition...

Isaiah is in full swing...

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil...

Good point. A big turning point then.
Maybe before that too is reasonable to deduce? one individual, One family, one community one city, one state at a time. 
The seeds always being there....and good people not taking as much action as they should allowed evil to grow n flourish?🤔

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Hellongoodbye said:

thoughts?

Part 8?  Where are the first 7 parts?

Biblical economics  does not sound like a logical thing.

Might as well speak about granulated Jesus,or Bovine recrimination.

Why not just let Lesbians , Gays, Transexuals and Queers just do their own thing? Why not just leave judging people up to Jesus, St Peter or God?

The Bible banned the Jews from lending money at interest. Without this, no one has any incentive to invest anythig, anywhere?