This should give democRATS NIGHTMARES, in more ways than one

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/27/the-bloom-is-off-the-ruse-ivanka-trump-draws-larger-crowd-than-president-obama-in-florida

The Bloom is Off The Ruse – Ivanka Trump Draws Larger Crowd Than President Obama in Florida

by sundance

If the support levels for campaign surrogates is any evidence of support levels for the top of the ticket candidates then President Trump is about to crush Joe Biden in Florida.

Biden’s biggest name campaign surrogate, former President Barack Obama, was campaigning today in Orlando; a massive geographic metropolis with a significant population (over 2.5 million) eligible to attend the rally.  

Meanwhile Ivanka Trump was campaigning in Sarasota, a much smaller area with a population of only ¹433,000.

[The population of Sarasota, ¹the entire county, is six times smaller than Orlando.]

Despite the difference in population, a massive crowd shows up to see Ivanka Trump (in a small market), and only about 100 people showed up to see former President Obama (in a major market).  That is quite a contrast. LOOK:

ivanka-trump-in-florida-october-27-2020.

ivanka-trump-in-florida-october-27-2020-

obama-rally-orlando-fl-oct-27th.jpg

However, in fairness for the former president, Obama shouldn’t feel too badly about his bloom being off the ruse, because Joe Biden himself could only draw about two dozen supporters during his Georgia campaign stop today.

joe-biden-rally-octrober-27.png

biden-rally-october-27-2020.png

img_4715.jpg

:lol:

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Zaro said:

Heard on CNN that Trump left thousands of his morons stranded in Omaha Nebraska. He busses em in, blows smoke up their ass and then takes off. 

I just read about this. It's hilarious. Some where delirious from the cold, wandering around confused unable to find their vehicles and were collapsing due to hypothermia. They were digging them out of snowdrifts. The dummies. That'll teach 'em a lesson.

9 hours ago, king of the county said:

I’m so confused which way this election is going to go please inform me what you think 

What I think is secondary. What you think with compiled facts and events are what's primary, and trust that.