Jump to content

Hunter Biden partner... Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business were "a blatant lie"... Bobulinski revealed he almost called the ex-VP 'liar' during last week's debate !!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not only China, but Russia and numerous other countries.   Impeccable witness with clear, hard evidence backing it all up.   I found it ironic that Adam Shifty was a primary cataly

Joe Biden's brother, Jim, said Joe Biden has "plausible deniability", if caught.   Joe Biden accepted bribes.  Joe Biden's family conspired with Joe Biden to formulate a scheme for foreign countries t

The Biden cabal is finished.   Joe should have taken that deal at the retirement home instead of being forced into this shit.    

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

Actually, Joe Biden opposed Bernie Sanders and beat him with the backing of every other Democrat in the race.

 

But keep spinning your desperate lies. And keep running against Bernie, while Joe wins this race. LOL.

 

Loser.

 

Bill

 

 

 

Joe "beat" Bernie because democrats ended their primary over Covid. 

And the only reason Biden was ahead, was because Warren didn't pull out sooner and syphoned off delegates that would have gone to Bernie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

 

Joe "beat" Bernie because democrats ended their primary over Covid. 

And the only reason Biden was ahead, was because Warren didn't pull out sooner and syphoned off delegates that would have gone to Bernie. 

 

Wrong. Joe Biden has the respect of the entire party and is liked by those outside the party on both ends of the ideological spectrum.

 

America is ready for the anti-Trump and our allies around the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

 

Better days are coming.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

Wrong. Joe Biden has the respect of the entire party and is liked by those outside the party on both ends of the ideological spectrum.

 

America is ready for the anti-Trump and our allies around the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

 

Better days are coming.

 

Bill

No one respects Biden.  Obama repeatedly told him not to run because he was an embarrassment. 

And it's not our allies breathing a sigh of relief, it would be our enemies like Iran and China. 

 

Sadly (for you) Biden won't win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

Wrong. Joe Biden has the respect of the entire party and is liked by those outside the party on both ends of the ideological spectrum.

 

America is ready for the anti-Trump and our allies around the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

 

Better days are coming.

 

Bill

The word respect has no bearing on any of the corrupt leftist scum that have run for president in the last 30 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, calguy said:

commie girl likes attention. commie girl sees herself as a member of the superior race.

 

Who is to say she isn't of a superior race? Can you even prove her race? Why is race all you think about while gazing at your fuzzy navel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

No one respects Biden.  Obama repeatedly told him not to run because he was an embarrassment. 

And it's not our allies breathing a sigh of relief, it would be our enemies like Iran and China. 

 

Sadly (for you) Biden won't win.

 

Pure bullshit. As per usual.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Wrong. Joe Biden has the respect of the entire party and is liked by those outside the party on both ends of the ideological spectrum.

 

America is ready for the anti-Trump and our allies around the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

 

Better days are coming.

 

Bill

 

Yea... SO MUCH respect, that COMPARING a Joe Biden Rally next to a Donald Trump Rally....   Is kinda like COMPARING a little league game to the WORLD Series !!

 

REALLY !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

Yea... SO MUCH respect, that COMPARING a Joe Biden Rally next to a Donald Trump Rally....   Is kinda like COMPARING a little league game to the WORLD Series !!

 

REALLY !!

 

We don't hold super-spreader events during a deadly Trump-virus pandemic.

 

We leave that to you morons.

 

You win the Darwin Awards.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Who is to say she isn't of a superior race? Can you even prove her race? Why is race all you think about while gazing at your fuzzy navel?

I've read her posts. She isn't superior in the least. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

We don't hold super-spreader events during a deadly Trump-virus pandemic.

 

We leave that to you morons.

 

You win the Darwin Awards.

 

Bill

O my, there is a 99.5% survival rate......sounds like the flu."SUPER SPREADERS"....LOL...bILL, stay in the basement if yer skeeeeert that bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 123urout said:

O my, there is a 99.5% survival rate......sounds like the flu."SUPER SPREADERS"....LOL...bILL, stay in the basement if yer skeeeeert that bad.

And further more, you couldnt hold a superspreader event if you wanted to, no one gives 2 shits about the Dementia crook.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, solarcell said:

about like Kavenaugh.

At least you agree with the fact that the Hunter Biden scam has run its course. Like everything else, and once again, you're eating the proverbial Nothing Burger.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

At least you agree with the fact that the Hunter Biden scam has run its course. Like everything else, and once again, you're eating the proverbial Nothing Burger.

you are such an idiot.

I said Bobulinski has be rebuked about like Kavenaugh was.

 

In simplified form, so even you'll understand, neither one of them have been rebuked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, solarcell said:

you are such an idiot.

I said Bobulinski has be rebuked about like Kavenaugh was.

 

In simplified form, so even you'll understand, neither one of them have been rebuked.

I think the public knowing that your claims of stories of 

business relations with the Bidens, but they believe

the Bidens and not you (Bobulinkski), is a rebuke.

You may differ with my assessment at your will.

Feel better?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think the public knowing that your claims of stories of 

business relations with the Bidens, but they believe

the Bidens and not you (Bobulinkski), is a rebuke.

You may differ with my assessment at your will.

Feel better?  

I'd better YOUR public knowing consists of just hearing, on the liberal left media, that this is nothing but russian disinfo.

 

They haven't heard that the FBI is and has been investigating money laundering, including Bidens.

Nor have they heard of the paper trail of emails, texts, bank records, and first party confirmationst

 

Being "rebuked" by ignorant people doesn't count for much.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, Dontlooknow said:

I give two shits what tucker says. 

 

Bobulinkski seems to be having problems actually coming

up with evidence that some Chinese deal occurred.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

Bobulinkski seems to be having problems actually coming

up with evidence that some Chinese deal occurred.  

 

It will all come out in the Trial.

 

Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 4:27 PM, rippy38 said:

That's funny since he's ALL you have been talking about for the last 24 hours.

 

Lol

 

Seems to me we've been talking about what Hunters ex-PARTNER, Tony Boublinski said !!

 

Because isn't HE... a Democrat?  WHO Donated to Democrats?  WHO couldn't be MORE "Impartial", WHO NOW thinks the Democrat Party has gone SO APE SHIT CRAZY... that he's CALLING them OUT... Joe, Hunter, and the ENTIRE Biden family... for being CORRUPT BASTARDS !!

 

and WHY is he doing that ?  Because HE'S an PROUD AMERICAN, and HE doesn't KNOW WHAT THE HELL Joe Biden is !!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...