Hunter Biden partner... Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business were "a blatant lie"... Bobulinski revealed he almost called the ex-VP 'liar' during last week's debate !!

Great headline from WaPo:

We’ve reached the Tony Bobulinski stage of the campaign

If the former business partner of your opponent’s son can’t turn your campaign around, what can?

---------------------------------------------------

Biden hitting over 270 EV now..... 

36 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Tony Bobulinski, said that Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings with China, Russia, and other foreign nations... are "a blatant lie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-tucker-carlson-joe-biden

7952e285cc5aac6d3dca305714dc8e04.jpg

35 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah tucker is the new fear and division guy these days. 

The Biden cabal is finished.

Joe should have taken that deal at the retirement home instead of being forced into this shit.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The Biden cabal is finished.

Joe should have taken that deal at the retirement home instead of being forced into this shit.

How many votes will this change?

How many non-MAGAts even care?

This fake new blockbuster has a shelf life of one week.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

So who's this maga granny and what does she know? You get your sources from the gutter underworld.

The info is right from Google... granny just tweeted it out.

Looks like some people are having buyers remorse.

• kfools pinned this topic
1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Tony Bobulinski, said that Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings with China, Russia, and other foreign nations... are "a blatant lie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-tucker-carlson-joe-biden

This is more than enough to put the Biden Cartel in Prison Garb. Now to get a New FBI to follow it through

15 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

This is more than enough to put the Biden Cartel in Prison Garb. Now to get a New FBI to follow it through

I read a story the other day that said the FBI might drop the investigation because they don't think the shop owner's testimony will be believed in court.

I can't seem to find anything about it now though.

The story didn't say that they didn't think the laptop or the emails weren't real, just that the shop owner wasn't a solid witness.

Looks like Big Tony might make that a wash now.

This corrupt bullshit needs to be torn down... D's and R's both. There are too many dirty players in DC all the way around. I really hope that term limits becomes a major issue out of all this. That's the only way to keep it from getting all fetid again.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Great headline from WaPo:

We’ve reached the Tony Bobulinski stage of the campaign

If the former business partner of your opponent’s son can’t turn your campaign around, what can?

---------------------------------------------------

Biden hitting over 270 EV now..... 

You can't hide this.  Bobulinski was devastating for Biden. 

Slow Joe was neck deep in China and now that neck is exposed. 

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I read a story the other day that said the FBI might drop the investigation because they don't think the shop owner's testimony will be believed in court.

I can't seem to find anything about it now though.

The story didn't say that they didn't think the laptop or the emails weren't real, just that the shop owner wasn't a solid witness.

Looks like Big Tony might make that a wash now.

This corrupt bullshit needs to be torn down... D'd and R's both. There are too many dirty players in DC all the way around. I really hope that term limits becomes a major issue out of all this. That's the only way to keep it from getting all fetid again.

They were on it for 7 months. Nothing ever developed. They were protecting Groper Joe and Family. I wouldn't bank on the Delaware Police to do the right thing with the evidence, although an attorney friend of Giuliani, Joe Digenova, has connections to Law Enforcement in his home state.  

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

You can't hide this.  Bobulinski was devastating for Biden. 

Slow Joe was neck deep in China and now that neck is exposed. 

Not only China, but Russia and numerous other countries.

Impeccable witness with clear, hard evidence backing it all up.

I found it ironic that Adam Shifty was a primary catalyst for this guy to go public. “Russian disinformation”.....how fucking pathetic. It gives you an idea of just how stupid those in DC think Americans are, and specifically the left that supports treason. Seriously....a Naval Officer, with very high security clearances due to him being in the nuclear program....a brother, also an Officer that just retired after 28 years of serving the country, a father, a grandfather.....this Patriot isn’t going anywhere until an apology is made.

• Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Not only China, but Russia and numerous other countries.

Impeccable witness with clear, hard evidence backing it all up.

I found it ironic that Adam Shifty was a primary catalyst for this guy to go public. “Russian disinformation”.....how fucking pathetic. It gives you an idea of just how stupid those in DC think Americans are, and specifically the left that supports treason. Seriously....a Naval Officer, with very high security clearances due to him being in the nuclear program....a brother, also an Officer that just retired after 28 years of serving the country, a father, a grandfather.....this Patriot isn’t going anywhere until an apology is made.

It is ironic that Schiff claiming Bobulinski was "Russian disinformation" was the impetus for the Biden take down.