Why is there a "Liberals Only" room?---but not a "Conservatives Only" room?? Is this inline with places like DU.com as far as aiding The Dem Party's tyranny, autarchy?

pmurT

• pmurT changed the title to Why is there a "Liberals Only" room?---but not a "Conservatives Only" room?? Is this inline with places like DU.com as far as aiding The Dem Party's tyranny, autarchy?

'conservative' is not really a political ideology so there isnt much for conservatives to say.

almost no liberals are actual liberals but the term liberal did once refer to a complete and internally consistent ideology.

examples of a complete 'right wing' ideology could be say...traditionalist, monarchist, fascist, distributist, etc.

conservative doesnt really mean anything. The fact that most 'conservatives' strongly favor free markets and private concentrations of power kinda precludes them from being right wing imho.

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I am a Dem voter. I am happy only if I am cheating the process of fairness.  So even though I am able to come here and troll in your thread ---you just stay out of the Liberal Only forum!--- because I refuse to let you come there and ask fair questions which make me look like a stupid b*tch whining over Biden! lol  

Bill

...fixed

15 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

'conservative' is not really a political ideology so there isnt much for conservatives to say. almost no liberals are actual liberals but the term liberal did once refer to a complete and internally consistent ideology. a complete 'right wing' ideology could be say...traditionalist, monarchist, fascist, distributist, etc. conservative doesnt really mean anything. The fact that most 'conservatives' strongly favor free markets and private concentrations of power kinda precludes them from being right wing imho.

...meanwhile...

here on Planet Earth:

There are many, many trusted sources which showcase examples proving that you are very incorrect here.  For example, most world-renowned dictionaries have a specific definition for conservatives just like they have liberals.

Here's the world famous Merriam-Webster for a change:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conservatives

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/conservatism?q=Conservatism

https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=Conservatism

Let me know, if you need other examples

10 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

You gotta ask fools why he didn't seem to think about making a conservatives only room . He is a con and owns the place. 

No, I don't need to ask fools.  I need to ask the people who are here, enjoying, that fact that there is a LO room but no CO room.  For example, look at the irresponsible immature actions of @SpyCar here in my thread.  He just deleted a post I published in the LO ---then ran here to mock me and get his thrills off of an unfair unethical act he just took. You think that that is equitable? How he can delete my post where he does not want it to exist ---and then, he can come here and post in my thread where he knows ahead of time that I cannot delete his post??  Do you think he's inspired by evil, satanic emotions in order to happily act so unfairly??

That is the usual deranged behavior of a Dem voter, today, just like we see in Twitter's mods/banning and deleting and disabling flagrant posts by Conservatives, but then making sure that they allow flagrant posts by Liberals.

Just now, pmurT said:

No, I don't need to ask fools.  I need to ask the people who are here, enjoying, that fact that there is a LO room but no CO room.  For example, look at the irresponsible immature actions of @SpyCar here in my thread.  He just deleted a post I published in the LO ---then ran here to mock me and get his thrills off of an unfair unethical act he just took.

That is the usual deranged behavior of a Dem voter, today, just like we see on Twitter/banning and disabling flagrant posts by Conservatives but then making sure that they allow flagrant posts by Liberals.

There is nothing remotely "immature" about my enforcing the board rules. 

I cut you a break by not giving you any warning points or sending you to Hell.

Don't make me regret my mercy. OK?

Do it again and things won't go well for you. Got it?

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

There is nothing remotely "mature" about me enforcing my, unfairness, when I deleted your post where I didn't want it to be seen ---but then I came here to troll you/mock you, because I know you cannot delete my post.  I am a Dem voter, so that is fair to me.

What I did to your post then when I came here ---verified that I am irresponsible and deranged and immature enough for kfools to think I am the perfect Dem voter to be a mod. 

...fixed

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Fool is the conservative in charge. 

But fools is not the member who abuses his authority, like @SpyCar did by posting in here. But then too, a Dem voter is going to be immature because that is your calling card.

Just now, pmurT said:

But fools is not the member who abuses his authority, like @SpyCar did by posting in here. But then too, a Dem voter is going to be immature because that is your calling card.

Any member is welcome to post on a thread in the NHB room.

You seem confused about the situation here.

Bill

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Any member is welcome to post on a thread in the NHB room. But I am confused about the idea of, fairness, and it makes me the ideal Dem voter. I hate fairness, so I hate President Trump and I love CNN. I hate maturity and I hate impartiality, so I deleted your post then came into your thread to mock you about it because I know you cannot delete my post.

Bill

...fixed

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Look dude. I am a Dem voter, so I am deranged and I am a lunatic. So to me, you are here making a valid point about an instance of @SpyCar tyranny you experienced ---but since I am a deranged Dem voter, then I will deceitfully scream that you need to stop crying wipe your eyes and get a hold of fool. 

...fixed

46 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

'conservative' is not really a political ideology so there isnt much for conservatives to say.

almost no liberals are actual liberals but the term liberal did once refer to a complete and internally consistent ideology.

examples of a complete 'right wing' ideology could be say...traditionalist, monarchist, fascist, distributist, etc.

conservative doesnt really mean anything. The fact that most 'conservatives' strongly favor free markets and private concentrations of power kinda precludes them from being right wing imho.

You are right none of the faux liberals on this site are actual classic liberals, I am more of a classic liberal that any of the leftist scum on this site. Your concept of right wing and conservative is false, you are an idiot. Conservative means stand up for your country and constitution dufus. Respect religion and freedom of speech. PYHO.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

start a poll

Was there a poll for the LO room, when it was launched?  If not, then...do you think a "Liberals Only" room is inline with places like DU.com as far as aiding The Dem Party's tyranny, autarchy?

12 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

If you want me to do the work then show me it is wanted.

I don't think this thread features me asking for a CO room.  Do you?

This thread's theme was to showcase two trajectories in terms of 1)merely to point out a, peculiarity, in the idea behind a LO room thats not applied to the idea of a CO room and 2)to highlight the lunatic deranged mindset of immature Dem voters feeling its okay to delete my post in a forum and then come here into my thread to mock me about it while knowing I cannot delete his post. My thread title and OP here are not about that specific, member, so he had no justification for abusing his authority by coming here to mock me about his immature actions against my post.

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I don't think this thread features me asking for a CO room.  Do you?

This thread's theme was to showcase two trajectories in terms of 1)merely to point out a, peculiarity, in the idea behind a LO room thats not applied to the idea of a CO room and 2)to highlight the lunatic deranged mindset of immature Dem voters feeling its okay to delete my post in a forum and then come here into my thread to mock me about it while knowing I cannot delete his post. My thread title and OP here are not about that specific, member, so he had no justification for abusing his authority by coming here to mock me about his immature actions against my post.

And what i'm asking is for popular vote on the issue before i put time and effort into trying to make it happen.. not asking a lot here,,, but if i approach the owner with this it had better be solid..

Just now, lucifershammer said:

And what i'm asking is for popular vote on the issue before i put time and effort into trying to make it happen.. not asking a lot here,,, but if i approach the owner with this it had better be solid..

I am not interested.  

But, I do sincerely thank you for using your authority to come in here seeking fairness ---unlike @SpyCar came here to do with his authority. 

Giving any group an exclusive room, only for them, is surely a way to breed tyranny and fascism and it incubates ideas of preferential treatment which negate inclusion and co-existence ---especially when that room is moderated by a tyrant who lacks self-control.

54 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

You are right none of the faux liberals on this site are actual classic liberals, I am more of a classic liberal that any of the leftist scum on this site. Your concept of right wing and conservative is false, you are an idiot. Conservative means stand up for your country and constitution dufus. Respect religion and freedom of speech. PYHO.

The origin of the term right wing comes from the French revolution. 

I don't think people really know what it means anymore. Lots of people call themselves right wing who obviously are not...and I don't think anyone can actually define the term. 

The last time it had a real definition was when it meant preservation of culture.

And that contradicts capitalism and liberalism.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

...meanwhile...

here on Planet Earth:

There are many, many trusted sources which showcase examples proving that you are very incorrect here.  For example, most world-renowned dictionaries have a specific definition for conservatives just like they have liberals.

Here's the world famous Merriam-Webster for a change:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conservatives

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/conservatism?q=Conservatism

https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=Conservatism

Let me know, if you need other examples

Politics often comes in 2 forms: one for people who actually studied it and read a lot and another for mass consumption.

You ar3nt going to fun many people who could properly define 'Fascism' for example. The word is just used to mean 'Oppressive'.

2 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Politics often comes in 2 forms: one for people who actually studied it and read a lot and another for mass consumption.

You ar3nt going to fun many people who could properly define 'Fascism' for example. The word is just used to mean 'Oppressive'.

Oh, I agree.  But my point here was that you were incorrect in your unfair contrast/comparison of Conservatism and Liberalism as according to their denotative meanings here in real time

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Conservatives want debate and do not need their own room.

This is a "discussion" board, not a safe space.

My .02