Interesting observation relating to the 2020 Presidential election... I have had 3 of my LONG TIME Democrat friends (either mine or my wifes), who have within the last month confided in us that THEY will be voting for Donald Trump.. NOT Joe Biden !!

Interesting observation relating to the 2020 Presidential election... I have had 3 of my LONG TIME Democrat friends (either mine or my wifes), who have within the last month confided in us that THEY will be voting for Donald Trump.. NOT Joe Biden !!

The PRIMARY reasons as to WHY?

1.  Democrats have gone TOO FAR LEFT... where are the moderate Democrats !!  and

2.  Joe Biden is a PUPPET of the RADICALS !!

These are just LONG TIME Democrats... Intelligent, Articulate, and Successful people... and who still consider themselves Democrats... But FEEL they are being ABANDONED by the Democrat party... My wife and I AGREED with them !!

52 minutes ago, Toldya said:

OMG 3 people!

TRUMP LANDSLIDE!

Not meant to be a "RELATIVE" measure of strength or support... but if you take:   1)  the HUGE 20-30,000 person Rallies EVERYWHERE he goes... 2)  the IMPROMPTU RALLIES and Demonstrations (I live in California and have seen 2 Trump CARAVANS, and 3 Trump street rallies )... and 3) the people who confided in me that they are NOT voting for Joe Biden (and I KNEW they were long rime democrats)...  I've lived here for 40 years and have NEVER seen or had ANYTHING like THAT happen EVER before !! 

I just GET the feeling that there is something BIG brewing... and it is VERY anti democrat, and pro Trump !!

53 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I have two dozen of my friends saying they were wrong for voting for Trump. Sooooo. 

well, I'm being honest... are YOU ?

Don't bother to respond... because I NEVER believe hard core Democrats !! 

TOO many LIES... TOO often... and NO sense of HONESTY what so ever !!  YOU and your like, have jaded me forever !!