Trump's closing argument: Forget about Covid

With one week left in the election, President Donald Trump is perfecting his closing argument about the pandemic gripping much of the nation: Don’t worry about it.

In rally after rally, tweet after tweet, Trump is encouraging his supporters and everyone else to stop talking about the coronavirus. His key message: It’s not that big of a deal, vaccines are on the way and if people get sick, most of them will survive it just as Trump and his family did.

It’s a look-the-other-way approach not all that different from how Trump spent the summer, focusing on the need to reopen the economy and schools and stop disrupting lives — despite a death toll that has now climbed above 215,000 people in the U.S.

Trump’s closing argument on Covid-19 comes as Joe Biden and his surrogates pound the president over his early handling of the pandemic, his inconsistent public health messaging, his inaccurate claims about the threat and his pledges of a vaccine arriving far sooner than health officials expect. It’s also coming just as the U.S. hits new daily records of coronavirus cases ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-closing-argument-forget-about-covid/ar-BB1aqN4o?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP

I think we should forget Trump and deal with COVID

Just now, calguy said:

With one week left in the election, President Donald Trump is perfecting his closing argument about the pandemic gripping much of the nation: Don’t worry about it.

In rally after rally, tweet after tweet, Trump is encouraging his supporters and everyone else to stop talking about the coronavirus. His key message: It’s not that big of a deal, vaccines are on the way and if people get sick, most of them will survive it just as Trump and his family did.

It’s a look-the-other-way approach not all that different from how Trump spent the summer, focusing on the need to reopen the economy and schools and stop disrupting lives — despite a death toll that has now climbed above 215,000 people in the U.S.

Trump’s closing argument on Covid-19 comes as Joe Biden and his surrogates pound the president over his early handling of the pandemic, his inconsistent public health messaging, his inaccurate claims about the threat and his pledges of a vaccine arriving far sooner than health officials expect. It’s also coming just as the U.S. hits new daily records of coronavirus cases ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-closing-argument-forget-about-covid/ar-BB1aqN4o?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP

I think we should forget Trump and deal with COVID

He is 100% right.

Biden will be able to do nothing different than Trump is doing.

This election isn't about Covid, and when Trump wins the Dems will realize that.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

He is 100% right.

Biden will be able to do nothing different than Trump is doing.

This election isn't about Covid, and when Trump wins the Dems will realize that.

COVID is the only arrow the leftists have left in their quiver leading up to election night.

Sleepy Joe crawled out of the basement yesterday unmedicated  and unprepared and it was a disaster... he looked as lost as last year's Easter Egg.

The Dems "homestretch" strategy is to hide their candidate from view as much as possible and beat Trump over the head with COVID... that's it... that's all they have at this point.

Kamaltoe can't even save them now.

I'm not even sure if the mail in voting scam will help them as much as they thought either.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

COVID is the only arrow the leftists have left in their quiver leading up to election night.

Sleepy Joe crawled out of the basement yesterday unmedicated  and unprepared and it was a disaster... he looked as lost as last year's Easter Egg.

The Dems "homestretch" strategy is to hide their candidate from view as much as possible and beat Trump over the head with COVID... that's it... that's all they have at this point.

Kamaltoe can't even save them now.

I'm not even sure if the mail in voting scam will help them as much as they thought either.

How about her laugh jeez help us if she wins fuckina 

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How about her laugh jeez help us if she wins fuckina 

I never though I would say this, but Kamaltoe's cackle is worse than the Hildabeast's.

You can tell when she's lying because her voice starts to quiver and flutter... Hilda was better at hiding that than Kamaltoe.

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I never though I would say this, but Kamaltoe's cackle is worse than the Hildabeast's.

You can tell when she's lying because her voice starts to quiver and flutter... Hilda was better at hiding that than Kamaltoe.

I’d like to cram my shaft down her throat 

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I wondered about her voice quiver. It's not like she's not an experienced public speaker. 

The only time I've heard people do that, is when they are scared/stage freight. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

I wondered about her voice quiver. It's not like she's not an experienced public speaker. 

The only time I've heard people do that, is when they are scared/stage freight. 

Or lying their asses off.

• Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, calguy said:
13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Hillary is a  Grade A  Sociopath with zero conscience 

Kamala is  just a  basic  whore

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Trump is going to let people die.  He has said as much. He don't care about americans. 

People hear him when he says that. Especially seniors. They're running from him as fast as they can and are voting against him.