I'm Saved - - - I Just Ordered Peter Popov's Miracle Spring Water

I once ordered a prayer cloth and miracle oil from a televangelist,  I got in in the mail and a few days later I got a letter saying god told him for me to send 500 dollars in seed money for a miracle to occur.  I wiped my ass with the prayer cloth and mailed it back, never heard from him again.

• Haha 1

All you need now is  some of that Covid killing tooth paste they're selling on the InfoWars website and you'll be fully protected. And don't forget some of the manly testosterone pills while you're at it. You'll feel GREAT!

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

: Peter Popoff is a German American televangelist and faith healer who has a net worth of $10 million.

Peter used to collect more than $4 million a year by donations, and after his investigation when he was exposed he owed a lot of people money, and he declared bankruptcy. Peter also has a home worth almost $4.5 million in Bradbury, California and he also owns expensive cars like Mercedes-Benz and Porsche.
www.celebsolino.com/peter-popoff-net-worth-bio-age-height-weight/
www.celebsolino.com/peter-popoff-net-worth-bio-ag…

12 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I once ordered a prayer cloth and miracle oil from a televangelist,  I got in in the mail and a few days later I got a letter saying god told him for me to send 500 dollars in seed money for a miracle to occur.  I wiped my ass with the prayer cloth and mailed it back, never heard from him again.

Can't you follow instructions!  He asked for seed, not feces - that's why God gave you a cock and a hand - the TV preacher provided the rag.   The instructions were clear, what's wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Can't you follow instructions!  He asked for seed, not feces - that's why God gave you a cock and a hand - the TV preacher provided the rag.   The instructions were clear, what's wrong with you?

Now that's just nasty.

LOL

Ever notice all the faith healer's miracles are shit you can't see ( or actors in wheel chairs )? It's always shit like halleluiah, brother Bill's liver is back on line. I wanna see halleluiah, brother Bill's missing foot has been restored. After I have a close look at the stump.