Sasha Baron Cohen joins with, CNN, to show viewers why The Dem Party should be banned from operating in the USA

pmurT

He then laid back on the bed for 3-4 seconds to tuck his shirt back in.  Well according to The Dem Party, it was sexual harassment and Rudy was trying to rape the interviewer.  Check out this video proof of why The Dem Party should be banned in the USA.

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

He then laid back on the bed for 3-4 seconds to tuck his shirt back in.  Well according to The Dem Party, it was sexual harassment and Rudy was trying to rape the interviewer.  Check out this video proof of why The Dem Party should be banned in the USA.

I slightly disagree.

They shouldn't be banned.

They should be rounded up and executed.

Live ... on video.

19 minutes ago, Scout said:

Rudy wouldn't care. 

At Rudy's age, I am just hoping his victims are alive.  

Hey at least Rudy is attracted to the opposite sex, like Human Anatomy intended for us organisms.  If he was an LGBT tyrant, you clearly would appreciate him then LOL which verifies that you Dem voters deserve to rescind your citizenship and leave the USA instantaneously.

Sasha Baron Cohen has a new film coming out and is an expert at getting free publicity. Nothing he says  at any time, in any place, should ever be considered anything but a publicity stunt.

He is an expert at pretending to be something other than what he is.  Eventually, this schtick will fool no one anymore, like the proverbial little boy that cried "wolf!".

I recall I had a date with this woman who had her 7 year old daughter with her and we were going to the movies. We were going to see a cartoon, but she at the last minute said, no, let's see "Borat".

I said, "You don't want your daughter to see that, it has a naked ugly fat man in it."  \

She did not believe me, and went into the theater that was showing Borat.

She spend half the film covering her daughter's eyes.  I refused to leave the theatre. 

I never went out with her again.  

Borat was very funny in places. It was also embarrassing to watch in other places. 

What Sasha Baron Cohen does, he does very, very well.

He is sort of like an electric fork, ostensibly helpful for eating spaghetti, but also perhaps dangerous.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

That swinging scene in his first movie was hilarious.   You can’t find it online 

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

His costar sure didn’t talk much in the interview 

Yes, but that is the Baywatch Babe that Rudy sexually harassed, according to deceitful/dishonest Democrats and their MSM, which means if you watched the interview and saw when Rudy laid on the bed then it = more proof that The Democratic Party should be banned everywhere in the USA.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Yes, but that is the Baywatch Babe that Rudy sexually harassed, according to deceitful/dishonest Democrats and their MSM, which means if you watched the interview and saw when Rudy laid on the bed then it = more proof that The Democratic Party should be banned everywhere in the USA.

I saw it big nothing burger she should have made a move