White Nationalist strike again...10 shot, 2 fatally, at post-funeral gathering in Mississippi

GREENWOOD, Miss. (AP) — Ten people were shot, two fatally, during a post-funeral gathering in Mississippi over the weekend, police said. The police did not identify the victims other than to say they were a brother and sister both dying at the scene of the White Nationalist shooting late Saturday in Greenwood.

The siblings and other relatives from Chicago were in Greenwood to attend their grandmother’s funeral, investigators said. A gathering with family from both cities was held after the services.  Greenwood Deputy Police Chief Marvin Hammond said the shooting victims were specifically picked out by the White Nationalist.

Eyewitnesses told police the White Nationalist used a semiautomatic rifle and officers found shell casings from an AR-15 with SS stamped in them.

Greenwood Deputy Police Chief Marvin Hammond said the White Nationalist were gone by the time officers arrived.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

GREENWOOD, Miss. (AP) — Ten people were shot, two fatally, during a post-funeral gathering in Mississippi over the weekend, police said. The police did not identify the victims other than to say they were a brother and sister both dying at the scene of the White Nationalist shooting late Saturday in Greenwood.

The siblings and other relatives from Chicago were in Greenwood to attend their grandmother’s funeral, investigators said. A gathering with family from both cities was held after the services.  Greenwood Deputy Police Chief Marvin Hammond said the shooting victims were specifically picked out by the White Nationalist.

Eyewitnesses told police the White Nationalist used a semiautomatic rifle and officers found shell casings from an AR-15 with SS stamped in them.

Greenwood Deputy Police Chief Marvin Hammond said the White Nationalist were gone by the time officers arrived.

I would like to know what evidence there is that the shooter is a 'White nationalist'

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Am I correct in guessing that this post is a troll, and that you just replaced black gang bangers with “white nationalists” in order to make a point about the media or some thing?

100% correct !

Commie...I wouldn't exactly call it a troll...just a wolf on the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers obsession with White Nationalist.  If you read my post more often...you would have known that.  It is no secret how much I loathe them.

More people get killed in Chicago on a long weekend than White Nationalist kill all year BUT guess who gets all the ink / airtime !

• Thumb up 2

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

100% correct !

Commie...I wouldn't exactly call it a troll...just a wolf on the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers obsession with White Nationalist.  If you read my post more often...you would have known that.  It is no secret how much I loathe them.

More people get killed in Chicago on a long weekend than White Nationalist kill all year BUT guess who gets all the ink / airtime !

Lol that's what i was thinking. This sounded more like a ghetto funeral

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Lol that's what i was thinking. This sounded more like a ghetto funeral

Out of semi-respect I removed the dead peoples names BUT if you read them you would never had to ask me...what was up.

I am from the city of Philadelphia and I can remember 3 shootings at 3 different peace marches...them GD White Nationalist never quit !

StTrayvon_zps70d6beac.jpg

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

100% correct !

I havent been on here since like the beginning of June LOL

5 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Am I correct in guessing that this post is a troll, and that you just replaced black gang bangers with “white nationalists” in order to make a point about the media or some thing?

Any time you see Mack say White Nationalist .... just substitute the N-word ... its his inside joke.

Is kinda funny ...

• Thumb up 1

15 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Possibly white nationalist in black face. Seems to happen a lot.