Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, rippy38 said:

Did you see where Susan Collins is going to vote against Barrett tonight?

 

Does that mean you support her now?

 

Lol

 

@maineman

Wow..

 

No she reminds me of a sloth at this point as far as I am concerned.

 

I know jellyfish with more backbone than Susan Collins

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Did you see where Susan Collins is going to vote against Barrett tonight?

 

Does that mean you support her now?

 

Lol

 

@maineman

Of course not... she is sinking fast in Maine and Mitch tossed her a life preserver... but it won't be enough.  

 

Her Kavanaugh vote sealed the deal for her up here.  

 

Sara Gideon... our good friend and our state representative... is gonna kick her fat ass in eight days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, maineman said:

Of course not... she is sinking fast in Maine and Mitch tossed her a life preserver... but it won't be enough.  

 

Her Kavanaugh vote sealed the deal for her up here.  

 

Sara Gideon... our good friend and our state representative... is gonna kick her fat ass in eight days.

 

Sir Gideon?

 

Sir-Gideon-Heavensbrand_18.jpg

 

Oh ... Sara ... my bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

I thought it was funny as fuck ... but then again Chevy Chase was one of my favorite SNL people, so I have a fucked up sense of humor.

 

but it was sophomoric... it was weightless.  It was juvenile.  Is that really the depth and breadth of your contributions going forward?  If so, just let me know so I can put you on  ignore and save some time.  If you wanna step up and go ideas against ideas instead of memes against memes, cool. If not, I understand,  I just have no interest in participating.  Let me know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

but it was sophomoric... it was weightless.  It was juvenile.  Is that really the depth and breadth of your contributions going forward?  If so, just let me know so I can put you on  ignore and save some time.  If you wanna step up and go ideas against ideas instead of memes against memes, cool. If not, I understand,  I just have no interest in participating.  Let me know.

 

I was trying to come up with something you could understand.

 

Look, its OK ... your "slow" ... we get it.

 

No need to be ashamed.

 

People will still love you ... well, maybe ... not for sure, but maybe.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

I was trying to come up with something you could understand.

 

Look, its OK ... your [sic] "slow" ... we get it.

 

No need to be ashamed.

 

People will still love you ... well, maybe ... not for sure, but maybe.

We're done.  You're(notice the apostrophe) too juvenile for me to waste another post on. AMF.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares what mainvain thinks...he's a hack.  They could catch Sleepy Joe in a lie with no way out and mainvain would say he was set up.

 

BTW: I'm not saying mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical posting behavior for mainvain*.

 

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

 

* slang for a penis where I come from

 

 

Mom Freaked Out by Snapchat Filter - Funny Video

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Who cares what mainvain thinks...he's a hack.  They could catch Sleepy Joe in a lie with no way out and mainvain would say he was set up.

 

BTW: I'm not saying mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical posting behavior for mainvain*.

 

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

 

* slang for a penis where I come from

 

 

Mom Freaked Out by Snapchat Filter - Funny Video

 

the word should really be Main Vein.... god you are a stumblebum...

 

you misspell epithets.  funny shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

the word should really be Main Vein.... god you are a stumblebum...

 

you misspell epithets.  funny shit.

all right.. lets play by their stinking rules and shove them where they belong

 

welcome back friend

 

I ain't afraid of hell and they know it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

You were done the minute you ever came at me fool.

 

No metal capability ... that's your problem.

 

Oh, so you can understand it ... you are just one stupid mother fucker.

 

His boat is bigger than yours

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...