Jump to content

Biden flips script on Trump in campaign’s final week


Recommended Posts

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-flips-script-trump-campaign-083043436.html

 

Donald Trump is chasing every possible opening across the electoral map. Joe Biden is sitting on his lead, carefully surveying the landscape for states that might serve as insurance policies.

It’s a jarring flip of the script for an incumbent president and his challenger eight days before Election Day. Trump, in the last gasp of his campaign, is barreling across the country, hoping large rallies and bets placed across the board will pay off for his underdog campaign. Biden is doing fewer and smaller events — and even peering past the election toward governing.

“To say it’s a role reversal is an understatement,” said Kelly Dietrich, a former Democratic fundraiser and founder of the National Democratic Training Committee, which trains candidates across the country.

Trump’s frenetic campaigning is occurring as the fates continue to defy his reelection campaign. Weeks after the president’s own hospitalization for Covid-19, Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, tested positive on Saturday for the coronavirus amid spiking cases nationwide, even as Trump continued to downplay the pandemic. And what would normally be a signature achievement for an incumbent president, the imminent confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court was largely lost in the noise.

 

The heightened focus on the coronavirus comes at the worst possible time for Trump, providing a fresh hook for Biden to continue lacerating the Republican president for his handling of the coronavirus and the economy.

Read More at link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-flips-script-trump-campaign-083043436.html

 

Donald Trump is chasing every possible opening across the electoral map. Joe Biden is sitting on his lead, carefully surveying the landscape for states that might serve as insurance policies.

It’s a jarring flip of the script for an incumbent president and his challenger eight days before Election Day. Trump, in the last gasp of his campaign, is barreling across the country, hoping large rallies and bets placed across the board will pay off for his underdog campaign. Biden is doing fewer and smaller events — and even peering past the election toward governing.

“To say it’s a role reversal is an understatement,” said Kelly Dietrich, a former Democratic fundraiser and founder of the National Democratic Training Committee, which trains candidates across the country.

Trump’s frenetic campaigning is occurring as the fates continue to defy his reelection campaign. Weeks after the president’s own hospitalization for Covid-19, Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, tested positive on Saturday for the coronavirus amid spiking cases nationwide, even as Trump continued to downplay the pandemic. And what would normally be a signature achievement for an incumbent president, the imminent confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court was largely lost in the noise.

 

The heightened focus on the coronavirus comes at the worst possible time for Trump, providing a fresh hook for Biden to continue lacerating the Republican president for his handling of the coronavirus and the economy.

Read More at link

 

 

Yeah ... he really flipped it!

 

This week, he is going to stay home and not do shit!

 

Oh wait, Biden did that last week ...

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

 

Yeah ... he really flipped it!

 

This week, he is going to stay home and not do shit!

 

Oh wait, Biden did that last week ...

 

What ever Biden is doing ..... it's kicking trump's ass.

  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

What ever Biden is doing ..... it's kicking trump's ass.

Yesterday he came out and his team had to correct what he said ....

 

 

Biden staff tells '60 Minutes' he misspoke on cost of free public college

Biden's estimated cost of providing four-year college was off the mark, his staff says

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, calguy said:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-flips-script-trump-campaign-083043436.html

 

Donald Trump is chasing every possible opening across the electoral map. Joe Biden is sitting on his lead, carefully surveying the landscape for states that might serve as insurance policies.

It’s a jarring flip of the script for an incumbent president and his challenger eight days before Election Day. Trump, in the last gasp of his campaign, is barreling across the country, hoping large rallies and bets placed across the board will pay off for his underdog campaign. Biden is doing fewer and smaller events — and even peering past the election toward governing.

“To say it’s a role reversal is an understatement,” said Kelly Dietrich, a former Democratic fundraiser and founder of the National Democratic Training Committee, which trains candidates across the country.

Trump’s frenetic campaigning is occurring as the fates continue to defy his reelection campaign. Weeks after the president’s own hospitalization for Covid-19, Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, tested positive on Saturday for the coronavirus amid spiking cases nationwide, even as Trump continued to downplay the pandemic. And what would normally be a signature achievement for an incumbent president, the imminent confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court was largely lost in the noise.

 

The heightened focus on the coronavirus comes at the worst possible time for Trump, providing a fresh hook for Biden to continue lacerating the Republican president for his handling of the coronavirus and the economy.

Read More at link

 

Looks like Trump wants to  serve as president more than Biden does.  While Joe "sits on his lead", can't help but compare the rally participation numbers. ....doesn't speak well for Joe the Big Guy.     .....go ahead, fool yourself if you want to .....

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jefftec said:

 

Looks like Trump wants to  serve as president more than Biden does.  While Joe "sits on his lead", can't help but compare the rally participation numbers. ....doesn't speak well for Joe the Big Guy.

 

I think some stupid cunt did the same thing four years ago ...

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jefftec said:

 

Looks like Trump wants to  serve as president more than Biden does.  While Joe "sits on his lead", can't help but compare the rally participation numbers. ....doesn't speak well for Joe the Big Guy.

Biden voters are rallying at the ballot box. They don't want to get exposed at a super spreader event.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Biden voters are rallying at the ballot box. They don't want to get exposed at a super spreader event.

Well, they didn't show support at the rallies that Joe had.

Come to think of it, they couldn't pay and bring in BLM, Antifa, and every other manner of hooligan and cretin. They tear up stuff....

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Interestingly, and maybe not too surprising......it was the first article when I brought up the MSN homepage 15 minutes ago, and now it’s completely gone. Hhmmmm....

Rasmussen and the right wing scam poll Trafalgar show trump with a slight lead. But they're the only ones. Everyone else shows little to no change. Biden's lead seems to be holding. And the big number is: 60 million votes already cast, most of the Democrat.

Monday, October 26

Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden Atlanta Journal-Constitution* Trump 46, Biden 47 Biden +1
Texas: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Trump 47, Biden 43 Trump +4
Texas: Trump vs. Biden University of Houston Trump 50, Biden 45 Trump +5
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 53, Trump 44 Biden +9
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden InsiderAdvantage* Biden 46, Trump 48 Trump +2
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 52, Trump 44 Biden +8
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 52, Trump 42 Biden +10
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Rasmussen Reports Biden 47, Trump 48 Trump +1
General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Jorgensen vs. Hawkins IBD/TIPP Biden 52, Trump 45, Jorgensen 1, Hawkins 1 Biden +7
Sunday, October 25
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Florida: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Biden 50, Trump 48 Biden +2
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Trump 49, Biden 49 Tie
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden Trafalgar Group (R)* Biden 46, Trump 49 Trump +3
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Biden 51, Trump 47 Biden +4
Texas: Trump vs. Biden Dallas Morning News* Trump 45, Biden 48 Biden +3

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Right wing  nut jobs spur the burning  and looting. Some are headed to jail for it.

I saw where the Boogaloo Boy got arrested for firing 15 shots into the police station and setting it on fire in Minneapolis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

You are brainwashed by right wing nut job falsehoods 

 

Show  me Antifa who got arrested

 

I can show you three right wing nut jobs for everyone 

 

That is if you can find one

 

Antifa has been getting arrested for this shit ... for years

 

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-names-and-mugshots-published-california-police-disturbing-move-1060272

 

From a couple years ago ..

 

Then now.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Rasmussen and the right wing scam poll Trafalgar show trump with a slight lead. But they're the only ones. Everyone else shows little to no change. Biden's lead seems to be holding. And the big number is: 60 million votes already cast, most of the Democrat.

Monday, October 26

Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden Atlanta Journal-Constitution* Trump 46, Biden 47 Biden +1
Texas: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Trump 47, Biden 43 Trump +4
Texas: Trump vs. Biden University of Houston Trump 50, Biden 45 Trump +5
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 53, Trump 44 Biden +9
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden InsiderAdvantage* Biden 46, Trump 48 Trump +2
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 52, Trump 44 Biden +8
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden U. of Wisconsin/YouGov Biden 52, Trump 42 Biden +10
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Rasmussen Reports Biden 47, Trump 48 Trump +1
General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Jorgensen vs. Hawkins IBD/TIPP Biden 52, Trump 45, Jorgensen 1, Hawkins 1 Biden +7
Sunday, October 25
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Florida: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Biden 50, Trump 48 Biden +2
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Trump 49, Biden 49 Tie
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden Trafalgar Group (R)* Biden 46, Trump 49 Trump +3
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden CBS News/YouGov Biden 51, Trump 47 Biden +4
Texas: Trump vs. Biden Dallas Morning News* Trump 45, Biden 48 Biden +3

 

It was neither of those, though I think we all know Rasmussen was one of only two to get 2016 right.

 

I just did a search, and it’s vanished.....weird.

 

The article didn’t say Trump would win or Biden would win.....it was focused on how the initial gap has been quickly closing over the past 5 days. 
 

Keep in mind, I’d bet a sizable greater number of Trump voters are likely to be more traditional voters, that is, they’ll vote on Election Day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, calguy said:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-flips-script-trump-campaign-083043436.html

 

Donald Trump is chasing every possible opening across the electoral map. Joe Biden is sitting on his lead, carefully surveying the landscape for states that might serve as insurance policies.

It’s a jarring flip of the script for an incumbent president and his challenger eight days before Election Day. Trump, in the last gasp of his campaign, is barreling across the country, hoping large rallies and bets placed across the board will pay off for his underdog campaign. Biden is doing fewer and smaller events — and even peering past the election toward governing.

“To say it’s a role reversal is an understatement,” said Kelly Dietrich, a former Democratic fundraiser and founder of the National Democratic Training Committee, which trains candidates across the country.

Trump’s frenetic campaigning is occurring as the fates continue to defy his reelection campaign. Weeks after the president’s own hospitalization for Covid-19, Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, tested positive on Saturday for the coronavirus amid spiking cases nationwide, even as Trump continued to downplay the pandemic. And what would normally be a signature achievement for an incumbent president, the imminent confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court was largely lost in the noise.

 

The heightened focus on the coronavirus comes at the worst possible time for Trump, providing a fresh hook for Biden to continue lacerating the Republican president for his handling of the coronavirus and the economy.

Read More at link

Sounds like someone is trying to explain away Commie Joe hiding out the last days of a lackluster campaign...

 

Lol

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Show  me Antifa who got arrested

 

4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

 most, if not all, of the protesters arrested were Antifa counterprotesters,

 

 

Yeah ... someone had a epic fail for sure.

 

Probably the drunk guy ...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sounds like someone is trying to explain away Commie Joe hiding out the last days of a lackluster campaign...

 

Lol

Trump's desperate, Joe's not.

Biden, Harris head to Georgia and Texas with just days to go until the election

Source: Yahoo News

Four years ago, President Trump won Georgia by 5 points, but all signs point to a tight race in a state that hasn’t voted Democrat in a presidential race since 1992. On Monday morning, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution released a new poll showing Biden with a 1-point lead, following multiple polls that showed a tied race.

The former vice president is set to visit Warm Springs, where former President Franklin D. Roosevelt owned a private retreat, on Tuesday. According to Biden’s campaign, his remarks will touch upon “bringing Americans together to address the crises facing our nation.” Throughout his campaign, Biden has referenced Roosevelt and the challenges he faced upon entering office during the Great Depression.

“Nearly a century ago, Franklin Roosevelt pledged a New Deal in a time of massive unemployment, uncertainty, and fear,” Biden said during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention in August. “Stricken by disease, stricken by a virus, FDR insisted that he would recover and prevail, and he believed America could as well. And he did. And so can we.”

Following the event in the small West Georgia town, Biden will hold a drive-in event in Atlanta, where Democrats hope to continue their recent successes in the city and its surrounding suburbs. The Trump campaign is hoping to wring more votes out of the state’s whiter and more rural areas.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-harris-head-to-georgia-and-texas-with-just-days-to-go-until-the-election/ar-BB1apyJR?li=BBnbfcQ&ocid=hplocalnews

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump's desperate, Joe's not.

Nobody is attending any of Joe or Kamaltoe's events... enthusiasm is as flat as Kansas for them.

 

Joe dodges ANY tough questions and follows up with "well what about Trump?".

 

Joe has spent most of his campaign hiding in his basement.

 

These are just the facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...